Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 57 ❤✨
@lni33 Lando reviewing his Instagram is going to be so good 😂 do they broadcast it ahead of the race or on YouTube or what do they do? 😂

Genius promotion boys (also, Lando, wear your mask 😩)
Hahaha i was right they did get him a Samsung 😂

Reactions: 3
Ya it was a fanfic about becoming pregnant with DRs baby. There was a few stories about Daniel being a dad. Imagine a McLaren YouTube reaction video of fanfic stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so some crappy people were talking tit about Luisa's skin? I have no words

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ya it was a fanfic about becoming pregnant with DRs baby. There was a few stories about Daniel being a dad. Imagine a McLaren YouTube reaction video of fanfic stories 😂
I think I am in the minority here but I live for second hand embarrassment. It’s the funniest thing in the world me. So I subscribe to this idea.
1647536935865.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so some crappy people were talking tit about Luisa's skin? I have no words
It's because they are so jealous. Luisa is truly a gorgeous girl. Add to that her and Lando are obviously very in love, bring out the bitchy comments.

I just had a quick look at this and wow.... so much second hand cringe :LOL:

Reactions: 2
they do look entirely different, i hope it's a good different and not a let's overheat even quicker different, in the article it says it's a temporary fix so that doesn't sound too great 🥺 but let's remain hopeful 🧡
Im trying to stay as positive as possible, until the cars go out on track I’m going to assume that it’s fixed enough to at least finish the race so I don’t stress myself out 😂

Also I’m choosing to believe he wouldn’t look this happy leaving the paddock if he had been told today his car was still broken🤞🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
like the smut... i get... kinda
but baby fantasies with drivers concern me

Reactions: 4
Jesus, these fanfics make me throwback when I used to write stuff leisurely. Never took on writing full time, but this hit close to home. Pretty sure those fanfics are written by 14 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im trying to stay as positive as possible, until the cars go out on track I’m going to assume that it’s fixed enough to at least finish the race so I don’t stress myself out 😂

Also I’m choosing to believe he wouldn’t look this happy leaving the paddock if he had been told today his car was still broken🤞🏻
or.
is he going to play golf?

nahh i truly am gonna be optimistic for this weekend. I think they will be able to iron out any small things during FPs

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.