Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's such a bull tit answer. If they want to shine a spotlight on the human rights isdue why is it the drivers thst are the only ones doing something. Have the pride flag as the background to the "we race as one", do anything other than just race there.
I don't think he trult believes what he said anyway, I think he just doesn't care one way or the other because as a white hetro normative male it's not his problem

Yep. It's basically verbal platitudes until people look the other way.

Why stop the taking of the knee if you are this great force for 'good' and human rights around the world?

Surely if that's the case then you would taking EVERY opportunity presented to make the world a better place.

Ultimately just corporate bullshit to appease and all the time pocketing the dirty, blood stained cash.

Reactions: 5
Yep. It's basically verbal platitudes until people look the other way.

Why stop the taking of the knee if you are this great force for 'good' and human rights around the world?

Surely if that's the case then you would taking EVERY opportunity presented to make the world a better place.

Ultimately just corporate bullshit to appease and all the time pocketing the dirty, blood stained cash.
100%. It's the equivalent of Kim Kardashian saying people need to get up and work, nobody wants to work anymore and then finding out her clothing company won't even sign up to the Accord agreement to guarantee basic rights for its workers🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Watch Lando going to enter with Mark and Jon and being the only one that’s maskless out of these three
I love Lando as much as anyone on the thread but he’s really not very careful, is he 👀
I think he probably just feels invincible. I see it alot around here with younger people not wearing masks as much. He does need to start wearing it though

Reactions: 4
The race weekend has officially started!

One good thing about the fact I now work from home most days is that I can have Friday practice etc on in the background whilst I work. I actually find the car noises soothing...maybe there needs to an 8 hour ASMR of F1 noises for me for non-race times 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh he looks goooood
Don't know much about him but liking him so far
Bottas stuck with another fashion teammate
I'm looking forward to seeing Bottas gets on in Alpha Romeo, as much as I thought he did a shite job last year I do think he has talent and it must have been tough rscing directly against Lewis and always only getting one year contract extensions

• Heart
The race weekend has officially started!

One good thing about the fact I now work from home most days is that I can have Friday practice etc on in the background whilst I work. I actually find the car noises soothing...maybe there needs to an 8 hour ASMR of F1 noises for me for non-race times 😅
Not 8 hours but you can watch it on a loop

Screenshot_20220318-084030_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.