Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I saw the stroopwaffles but she's flying thst much she'll have her own express check in queue at the airport
i think its for the suspicious antwerp launch, either she'll stay in amsterdam and launch it there (which i don't think) or they're on their way to... well, antwerp

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m sorry Lewis, I love you but you kinda look like you are off to do some Karate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
McLaren breaking curfew, watch them pull a Mercedes or Red Bull and rock up with a completely different car today ๐Ÿ˜ (Iโ€™m going for that option rather than the obvious brake issues ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
McLaren breaking curfew, watch them pull a Mercedes or Red Bull and rock up with a completely different car today ๐Ÿ˜ (Iโ€™m going for that option rather than the obvious brake issues ๐Ÿ˜‚)

How come Williams get 8 exceptions and McLaren only get 6?

Reactions: 4
How come Williams get 8 exceptions and McLaren only get 6?
Probably decided by order of the 2021 championship like wind tunnel time. The further back you finish, the more you get. But thatโ€™s just speculation, I donโ€™t really know either

Reactions: 4
Probably decided by order of the 2021 championship like wind tunnel time. The further back you finish, the more you get. But thatโ€™s just speculation, I donโ€™t really know either
Thanks for that, I was wondering if there were separate exceptions for days like mclaren were closer to actual start time than williams so you get less exceptions fir that but your answer makes more sense ๐Ÿ˜„

Reactions: 1
Somebody on Twitter said this but no idea if thatโ€™s accurate, championship order would make sense as well

Reactions: 6
Yeah I suppose my main issue is that Luisa is presenting herself as heterosexual to the world.... except for when she's modelling... but you're right, we all interpret things differently. I'm straight so I mean if I knew that bi and gay people were okay with it I would be too ya know! ๐Ÿ˜…
Also.... I am not a fan of how much darker the company made Luisa in the video either.... that was not a natural tan cause she's never been that dark in real life, was another yikes moment for me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I doubt Luisa had any say in that thought so it's not a dig at her, just the bikini company themselves.
On this one you are wrong she is naturally tanned like that if you see previous photos of her in the summer she gets a dark tan i also do in the summer i can't avoid it if i go the beach for a week even if i put sunscreen. Since January she has been only in summer countrys i don't know how people dout that tan.
And the brand didn't darker her at all if that was the case they would have done it to the others girls on the photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
On this one you are wrong she is naturally tanned like that if you see previous photos of her in the summer she gets a dark tan i also do in the summer i can't avoid it if i go the beach for a week even if i put sunscreen.
And the brand didn't darker her at all if that was the case they would have done it to the others girls on the photos.
Well I remember her at the time of this shoot she was not that dark. In my opinion. We will have to agree to disagree on this I think.

Arthur Leclerc finished F3 practice in 2nd with a 0.078 gap to the leader ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Hope heโ€™s got more luck this year than last year

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.