Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
I just always think for a 'model' she's not very photogenic.

* nothing to do with jnsn. I find her odd looking but can't describe quite why.
**and she also believes you can 'think' your way out of addiction and predisposed genetics.
*** honestly if Jnsn is in love with her I'm sorry but he's off my list.
Finally you said it, he doesn't belong to the same list as DR and Port Cop

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10

imola

VIP Member
Okay here’s my two cents on testing now that it’s over. People can praise you one day and turn on you the other is what I learned here because Ferrari has been hyped endlessly and now it‘s RedBull based on a few runs with soft tyres and unknown fuel levels. McLaren has been labeled as having amazing reliability in Barcelona, the brake issues are now them having terrible reliability (which I don’t get? The car is still great, it’s just the crappy brake?). So in conclusion, I learned nothing about the teams and their performance but have had a lot of rage about commentators and people online and DTS.

Yup she had different one ☺
Aw, wow, I woulda loved to have seen something trendier rather than another straight up wedding dress for the evening.
Anyway, she's a crazy antivax conspiracy lady but she is stunning and looked amazing in her first dress of the day!!

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Could it be this ??
No it’s something with the car
They reporters were talking about how they want to go to McLaren but they can’t and how they do hidden pit stops as well or something
It’s still live, when it’s done I’ll go back and rewatch it to give you the quote

However they’re now saying that McLaren has a very fast car and they know what to do about the brakes but haven’t had the time yet

• Wow
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Reminded me of seeing this come out a few days ago
He is a relatable king! Some highlights from the article 😅😅

"The day I have a gym session, when I wake up it feels like I’m just having a bad day," he said.

"I still don’t like gym sessions. I don’t like the smell of the gym, I don’t like everything. I don’t like the equipment, just everything

• Haha

Loz-x

Chatty Member
So the golf tournament on Monday is with Lando, Carlos, Checo, Alex, Charles and George

“You go smash them, son” 😂

• Heart
  • Wow

monza

VIP Member
How are you already on page 3 of new thread??? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Sorry Jenson baby, I feel like I let you down
But I'll make it up to you when I get my shit together, you deserve it, especially this weekend 🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
  • Haha

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Alpine offering Piastri to McLaren if they need a reserve! I’m sure Danny will be good for next week but I guess you never know.

• Wow
  • Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Tiffany might not be so comfortable around the cameras, but any WAG who has their own career and not following their boyfriend all year has my respect!

Reactions: 9
Oh I have alot of weddings coming up this summer so I went dress shopping last night!! I will share my pics!!? If that's not too weird 😅
1643GN-64514_900x.jpg

71283GN-62610_900x.jpg
53277NB-21838_900x.jpg

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
hmmmmm possibly, but Lando's gonna get his dad's lawyers to write a hell of a prenup. I mean it took Sav making a Norris kid to get her ring (and love bracelets)
Also like if Kelly doesn't get a ring this year I'm gonna lose it. I know she's thirsting for it more than ever and while I think at this point she's definitely put in the work and manifesting. But something tells me max isn't gonna throw it out there so easily.
I'm still convinced it will be another baby trap. But I don't think Lu is like that. I honestly think she'd be fine with or without Lando and with or without the attention.
(ladies forgive me, I know this isn't always the case... but i can say it has been the case many many many times throughout my friend circle,.... and ahem, Jenson)

But lets be honest.... Lando is going to go down through a dark place if they break up. it would be his first big break up and we've seen how giddy and codependent he is about her. One thing I will say, I do not think he will be cheating on her (anytime soon).
If for some reason they break up (I don’t think they will anytime soon) Max would be moving to Monaco about five seconds later. 😭😭

• Haha