Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Daniel and Lando have been texting and Daniel (unless Lando’s joking) has been watching DTS 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

norahgal

I don't think anyone is pushing anything and aside from peoples comments on the runners pretty much everything has been positive about her outfit choices. Everyone commenting about what they personally would do is just that - commenting on how they would do something.
The comment about elevating a simple look wasn't mean or pushing anything, simply saying that she could pay attention to the details (however she's bounced around a good bit, I imagine it's tough constantly packing for different places).
I really want to agree but I have seen loads of content going she should be wearing heels! She would be better off with mocassins! She needs to blablabla! Let the kid be she is 21 and not fossilized. My real only complaint is that she need a proper haircut!

Although I have enjoyed some outfits created by tattles some others are (in my very own personal taste) much worse and outdated than what she is wearing wich might not be great but it is herself being herself. Anyways fashion taste varies from person to person and at the end of the day the confidence in wich you carry yourself is way more important than your clothes.

Me personally were I be in the paddock I know for sure I would be rocking my comfy jeans and comfy shoes and I would SHINE from the happiness of being there. SPECIALLY if I have a boyfriend to support.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I know I'm one drink too deep when I cried at the finale of DTS. Like babes, you were through this in December, you know what happens.

It's Anthony hugging Lewis that always sets me off.

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
Anyone else getting annoyed with the sky commentators trashing McLaren? 🙄 getting really quite irritating now.

They discovered the problem Thursday, rushed a solution, manufactured it and then flew it overnight and you’ve got Anthony Davidson surprised it’s not perfect and must be a deeper issue 🤯 jeez! He didn’t exactly have the most stellar F1 career. As much as they commentate and interview I doubt the really understand the manufacturing process.

Before testing was televised none of us would have even known about an issue like this and teams would turn up with it fixed. I’m saying it will be sorted for next week.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I freaking love them

That ribbon that Maz's dad was wearing in his scenes bothered me so I googled it and

"The Saint George ribbon was widely used on the uniforms of Russian soldiers in the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine. "

Good riddance to those pricks. I wish they would have cut the Maz episode altogether.
So obviously as this was last year it must just be a Russian army thing. Not a good look at all

Attachments

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I don't understand people who repost this stuff, you know you're getting married, anyone reading your stories knows you're getting married, why are you reposting someone saying you're getting married

Screenshot_20220312-214917_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Lando and George have been having a bit of beef on track, let’s keep it friendly boys 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
But I think of her career really takes off she will maybe have more free time. She is just hoping from little brand to little brand right now. If she starts landing bigger brands they will be less often cause she will probably become more selective. Or maybe I’m just being hopeful that they stay together. 🤣
Agree. They seem like a great match, two down to earth people who genuinely seem happy together. And they’re not showing their relationship off or anything, maybe that’s what I like most. Luisa has only ever posted two pictures with Lando, one of them is not even on display on her feed. They just seem happy to be with each other without having to prove it or anything. I like them together, hope they last

Everyone in pairs 👬, then there’s Lando🧍‍
Hope they redo the shoot with Daniel in it next week

No but this is so sad lmaoo 😂 at least they showed him driving the car

• Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I’m 100% here for Lu’s trainers. But that’s maybe also as I live in them too! Another great outfit that is classy but practical for the paddocks.

On another note, Esteban Ocon suddenly gone up in my ranks when I reached this bit of DTS and him fussing over his cat 🥰

DDB534FB-6FC4-4798-B15B-521989914893.jpeg

• Heart

norahgal

Now on to DTS….

1) Max F ✨go little rockstar✨ That was awkward as hell though. We’ve seen Max and Lando play golf so many times and that’s not how they act. They are either acting like idiots or one is mad and not talking because they aren’t playing well
2) Gienther needs his own spin off.
3) George eating sushi with a fork and knife… has no one mentioned that?!?!
4) Mazepin is 🤢
5) Does Geri think we don’t all remember who she really is?
Russell eating sushi with a fork and a knife in the fanciest restaurant ever was a vision straight from hell. His super posh super glamorous girlfriend on the other side of the table was just 👁👄👁. I swear the lenghts of embarrasment you have to go through to have a very famous very rich bf is too much for the faint hearted

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Second dress is fugly- split above your lady garden- clssy BRT.

View attachment 1121950
I just always think for a 'model' she's not very photogenic.

* nothing to do with jnsn. I find her odd looking but can't describe quite why.
**and she also believes you can 'think' your way out of addiction and predisposed genetics.
*** honestly if Jnsn is in love with her I'm sorry but he's off my list.

• Heart