Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

niamh90

I’ve been reading these posts for a while, but I’ve always been nervous to join in (don’t ask why, idk tbh haha) but I’m curious to see if anyone else finds it really hard to warm to Tiffany? It seems like a lot people like her, but she just gives off quite rude vibes. Especially in DTS, she just comes across as a bit rude. Is it just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

lni33

VIP Member
Would just like to say I’m very proud of Lando this test, obvs didn’t do as many laps as he could have done without the issues but to be working 8+ hours a day doing all the legwork for the team, going through the data and providing updates for Daniel whilst still doing media things and smiling throughout

(this is quite sappy but I’m just v proud of my boy 😂)

• Heart

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
I'll wear this to the afterparty
View attachment 1118999
Well this is mine, since its going to be dark, someone needs to take one for ths team and try to hear La Squids gossips ( better: try to find what shape that relationshio is)
Screenshot_20220311-233328_Google.jpg

No, it wasn't mentioned. Actually can't believe they didn't mention Kimi retirement 😳
I was also thinking about that one but tought that unbothered king didnt really care so i didnt questioned it further

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
oh tomorrow will be crazy 😂 probably 20+ new pages 😂😂 and why she is posting so much ? 😂 at my wedding I found my phone at 8 pm and I went crazy because Lando had pole position 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I’m sorry, did I just hear Martin Brundle ask ‘Did Lando go out with George’s sister back in the day or was it the other way around’

• Wow
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Squidlets too? 🤞
hmmmmm possibly, but Lando's gonna get his dad's lawyers to write a hell of a prenup. I mean it took Sav making a Norris kid to get her ring (and love bracelets)
Also like if Kelly doesn't get a ring this year I'm gonna lose it. I know she's thirsting for it more than ever and while I think at this point she's definitely put in the work and manifesting. But something tells me max isn't gonna throw it out there so easily.
I'm still convinced it will be another baby trap. But I don't think Lu is like that. I honestly think she'd be fine with or without Lando and with or without the attention.
(ladies forgive me, I know this isn't always the case... but i can say it has been the case many many many times throughout my friend circle,.... and ahem, Jenson)

But lets be honest.... Lando is going to go down through a dark place if they break up. it would be his first big break up and we've seen how giddy and codependent he is about her. One thing I will say, I do not think he will be cheating on her (anytime soon).

Reactions: 10

imola

VIP Member
Lando‘s interview today, mentioned how he think the big three are better than them and have pulled ahead while the rest of the teams are pretty evenly matched, even Williams and Haas seem quicker than McLaren according to Lando
*I can smell the sandbags all the way to Germany

• Haha
  • Heart

Pippi11

VIP Member
Lando calling Daniel every evening is so cute and sweet.
To tell him what happened that day.
Real McLaren brothers.🇳🇱🥰🥰🥰

• Heart

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Without 🕶
Love what she’s wearing! Hope someone posts her full outfit soon

• Heart

CaterpillarTea

I hope Daniel gets well soon, I’m new to F1 and he just seems so lovely and positive (Literally). Anyway, I’m on episode 2 of DTS season 4. I might not have watched the season last year due to being new but jeeez you can just tell Netflix are creating drama for the views🙄

• Heart

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
So I’m on episode 9…… where’s Aston Martin in this? There’s been about 20 seconds of them the whole 8 episodes? All other team principals talking. Otmar talked briefly but not Laurence, seb and lance?