Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George plays golf too
Yes I think the teams are
Lando, Carlos, Checo, Carlos Sr (but now won't be there)
Alex, George, amd Charles, and ?

Pierre falls in with these guys too but don't know what he's doing so does Max V. Looks like yuki was getting recruited by carlos

The 'other group', don't think they are golfing
Seb, Mick, Lance, Latifi and Ocon I think
Assuming they will play with magnussen

The non affiliated (usually checo) lewis, daniel, fernando, and bottas, and gonna but zhou in there too because he's only been around bottas

Reactions: 3
So I'm just watching the second episode of dts

That COPS COPS COPS EVERYWHERE scene with Daniel and Michael... I have no words 😂😂
I wish they knew about Port Cop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know how to private message but send me your details and I'll send something to tou to get you sorted for bits for babies birthday
You’re so kind and thank you but I’m sure I’ll work it out. Now I’ve got past the panic.I don’t do credit cards etc as a rule as I used to work in banking and saw the mess people could get into but I do have one for emergencies. I figure this warrants it and I’ll pay it off with the refund. I budget really carefully and we save but don’t have it in instant access so that I’m careful with savings and make intentional decisions. Lesson learned to keep a small amount more easily accessible. Hopefully a friend can take me to shop tomorrow and I can manage round for what I need.
Just so frustrating when I was organised and did it in plenty of time. Know I’ll likely suffer for the supermarket visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You’re so kind and thank you but I’m sure I’ll work it out. Now I’ve got past the panic.I don’t do credit cards etc as a rule as I used to work in banking and saw the mess people could get into but I do have one for emergencies. I figure this warrants it and I’ll pay it off with the refund. I budget really carefully and we save but don’t have it in instant access so that I’m careful with savings and make intentional decisions. Lesson learned to keep a small amount more easily accessible. Hopefully a friend can take me to shop tomorrow and I can manage round for what I need.
Just so frustrating when I was organised and did it in plenty of time. Know I’ll likely suffer for the supermarket visit.
Well if you do change your mind the offer is there.

If you're feeling able to give the supermarket hell over it. Ask for the issue to escalated and send an email to area manager explaining the situation. It's a shite thing to do especially in these times.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it not weird that Brittny and Jenson are getting married this weekend…when considering Jenson’s career surely some of his friends and colleagues who would be invited can’t go because of testing?

Also the only difference between Max being officially on DTS, is his interviews right?

All I want to do is finish watching S4 buy it snowed today and it took me a out an hour to get home from work. I have to go to work tomorrow too so who knows how long it'll be before I finish

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Reminded me of seeing this come out a few days ago
He is a relatable king! Some highlights from the article 😅😅

"The day I have a gym session, when I wake up it feels like I’m just having a bad day," he said.

"I still don’t like gym sessions. I don’t like the smell of the gym, I don’t like everything. I don’t like the equipment, just everything

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is a relatable king! Some highlights from the article 😅😅

"The day I have a gym session, when I wake up it feels like I’m just having a bad day," he said.

"I still don’t like gym sessions. I don’t like the smell of the gym, I don’t like everything. I don’t like the equipment, just everything
Yeah i feel a little better about watching testing and dts the past few days rather than the gym. Was going to blame the snowstorm, but now I know yuki hates this more than me.

Is it not weird that Brittny and Jenson are getting married this weekend…when considering Jenson’s career surely some of his friends and colleagues who would be invited can’t go because of testing?

Also the only difference between Max being officially on DTS, is his interviews right?
I really thought the 2/22 was gonna be the date for them although I can't remember if that was from an actual post or you guys joking around 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Seb probably not playing golf

But Sharl.... 😘
Screenshot_20220312-225031_Chrome.jpg

Pierre woukd be the best bet for the 4th in my opinion
1647145508354.png

Yuki and Ocon have played gold but didn't look pretty, dame with George
Really if anyone cam get Lance stroll on their team, I think that's the winner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.