Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I fully got this. Is she getting married?
So I left out that vital bit of information - SHE'S GETTING MARRIED

Oh she is one of those who repost everything even during the party
Can't wait for tomorrow morning
I know, I'm sat here bitching about it while checking her page for updates 🙈😂😂

That looks a little like registry landing page, do we know if they have a public registry somewhere online?
I'm not sure, I havent searched too much on it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This reminds me of the interview when Charlotte did this with Lando’s cap. Also find it funny that the Splunk and Arrow logos cover his nipples lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
This is a website for their postponed wedding, but I actually didn't expect them to not cover guests' travel costs 👀
Well why didnt we knew about this earlier, we litterly had everything in front us, even the adress its like she wanted us to be there

Plus how arent they scared to post litterly every detail about wedding on internet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I'm one drink too deep when I cried at the finale of DTS. Like babes, you were through this in December, you know what happens.

It's Anthony hugging Lewis that always sets me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well why didnt we knew about this earlier, we litterly had everything in front us, even the adress its like she wanted us to be there
Babe it's their 2020 wedding that got postponed, they either don't have a wedding website this time around or hid it somewhere 🤔
But it's kinda concerning to me that they were so keen on putting their wedding date and venue online for paparazzi to have it on a silver plate, especially with a little baby
Unless they wanted some free pictures

Reactions: 3
I know I'm one drink too deep when I cried at the finale of DTS. Like babes, you were through this in December, you know what happens.

It's Anthony hugging Lewis that always sets me off.
I’ve watched every episode except that one, really don’t know if I can go through it all again 😭

Reactions: 2
Guys I’m so far behind. Keeping up with this thread and DTS. On the Haas episode now. So happy to see Magnussen back this year. Question: do we know the date of the jenson wedding? Is it soon?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys I’m so far behind. Keeping up with this thread and DTS. On the Haas episode now. So happy to see Magnussen back this year. Question: do we know the date of the jenson wedding? Is it soon?!
IT'S RIGHT NOW CAMARA

IMG_20220103_201149.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.