Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding party is my favourite part of this website
A name, pic and a title of VIP guests :LOL: that bridesman even has a description of their friendship

And I thought Slav weddings are trashy...
Going to see how many times I can say this in the one thread - people are weird 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys I’m so far behind. Keeping up with this thread and DTS. On the Haas episode now. So happy to see Magnussen back this year. Question: do we know the date of the jenson wedding? Is it soon?!
Dp we k ow the date of the Jnsn wedding? Not to alarm you…but it’s ongoing as we speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of information on that website 👀 everyone could have been there! We even had headshots of who to intercept in order to stop the wedding (jokes! for those that worry this is serious)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh tomorrow will be crazy 😂 probably 20+ new pages 😂😂 and why she is posting so much ? 😂 at my wedding I found my phone at 8 pm and I went crazy because Lando had pole position 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh you’ve all gave me good laughs tonight and I really really need it!

I get this is a total first world problem but so frustrated and trying not to just cry. Food shopping delivery due to arrive tonight by a well known uk supermarket. It’s not appeared. Phoned and given the run around to be told we don’t know where it is. Took them 20 minutes to tell me It’s not being delivered but they’ve already took my money. It was a large shop as my littles birthday. In the order along with you know the normal weekly food shop is stuff for his birthday tea and cake for him to take into nursery.

They’ve said I’ll get my money back in a few days and just to reorder in the mean time. All great in theory but yeah they’ve got my money and I don’t get paid again til end of the week. So I can’t order til I get the refund. And even if I could order they can’t do a delivery now til after the birthday tea and for when his nursery cake would be.

Feeling like a total failure right now. I have stuff in my freezer to feed kids etc and can get some fruit locally but I just feel like crap. If it wasn’t for long covid I’d be at the shop getting it all myself. Really hard when you’re relying on a service and they totally screw you over.

I know in the realities of what’s happening in the world that this is so trivial.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I get this is a total first world problem but so frustrated and trying not to just cry. Food shopping delivery due to arrive tonight by a well known uk supermarket. It’s not appeared. Phoned and given the run around to be told we don’t know where it is. Took them 20 minutes to tell me It’s not being delivered but they’ve already took my money. It was a large shop as my littles birthday. In the order along with you know the normal weekly food shop is stuff for his birthday tea and cake for him to take into nursery.

They’ve said I’ll get my money back in a few days and just to reorder in the mean time. All great in theory but yeah they’ve got my money and I don’t get paid again til end of the week. So I can’t order til I get the refund. And even if I could order they can’t do a delivery now til after the birthday tea and for when his nursery cake would be.

Feeling like a total failure right now. I have stuff in my freezer to feed kids etc and can get some fruit locally but I just feel like crap. If it wasn’t for long covid I’d be at the shop getting it all myself. Really hard when you’re relying on a service and they totally screw you over.

I know in the realities of what’s happening in the world that this is so trivial.
So messed up they can't place the order for you again and be done with it. They should be sorting it out for you. I feel for you, as I had a bad long covid recovery for much of 2021 so know how much it can take it out of you when things like this go wrong. Sending you a big hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I don't know how to private message but send me your details and I'll send something to tou to get you sorted for bits for babies birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This guy,i guess Kimis brother?? doesnt look to bad😏View attachment 1120852
Or whoever this otger Raikkonen is
View attachment 1120860
lol This is Justus, he's Kimi's nephew

He's 17 yo

I knew this was the next narrative. Was just waiting for the first clue.
View attachment 1120962
I’m surprised the brake issues aren’t somehow her fault. 🤦‍♀️
ffs the guy worked hard for 3 days, his neck is probably over, but sure, dear hater, nice thing to say 💀💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I go out for the night and miss about 10 pages 😂
Any tea or just waffle ?😘

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think he still has to do a test for the FIA🤔
I don’t know if anyone already said this, but, in some countries it doesn’t matter what the test is after the isolation period because the “contagious” period has passed, so you can for example go back to work/school after the 7 days period even if the test says positive; i personally know people who have remained positive for about a month and a half, but they had to get back to work; or in the medical field, after 5-7 days of isolation you get to go back

Reactions: 7
ngl I'm tired of this "call it a day" thing, they need to stop 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh it is very annoying that’s why I hope they keep it going forever 😂 one day when they’re no longer teammates and say bye bye and „call it a day“ for good, I’m going to be bawling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm about to moderate a panel with god knows how many people watching over Zoom! Wish me luck - in my Natalie Pinkham (going for Naomi Schiff) era lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.