Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are going on the sun are they? For some reason that doesn't sound like it's very safe does it?

Soz Imola xx
My German keyboard can only do so much 🥴 I hate using an English one because than I go on WhatsApp and forget to switch it back to German and write utter bullshit to my boss 🤯 rather embarrass myself here then

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First she tolerated that old man Dubai vacation and now she’s been through three days of testing with a bwoken car. She’s gonna need a lot more books 😂
Was wondering... is reading in the garage permitted

Reactions: 1
I think most of the drivers will stay in bahrain until the race, so i don't think so. But most of the team have drivers to do the sim work. I think i sax that Jake Dennis (the FE driver) was in the sim for red bull this week.
Oh yes, Jake 🥰 my favorite himbo
Oliver Turvey (also FE) is McLarens sim driver so maybe they’re not needed either, I’m curious about Luisa’s plans for the week though

Reactions: 2
Based on the idea of driver cliches, I think that we should determine who is in each one and come up for different names for each group. Give us something to do for the next few days hours pages rest of the thread

Oh yes, Jake 🥰 my favorite himbo
Oliver Turvey (also FE) is McLarens sim driver so maybe they’re not needed either, I’m curious about Luisa’s plans for the week though
I think it will depend on her work schedule. Part of me thinks that she was here this weekend because (a) it is a lot quieter and (b) she might be away again this week for a shoot

Reactions: 5
Based on the idea of driver cliches, I think that we should determine who is in each one and come up for different names for each group. Give us something to do for the next few days hours pages rest of the thread
Just look at my teams on fantasy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OK but I still don't get the point of deleting it and just having it there for I dunno 1-2 hours
i don't know 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hate this games 😬 but i really think that she posted that just to say i'm not in Bahrain

I mean twitch quartet already exists but I can’t help but feel Lando also needs Carlos, Daniel and Max

Reactions: 3
Lance seems to be in the other group, with Esteban, Mick and Seb 👀
I’ll die of laughter if Pierre is going to be there on Monday, I don’t know if he plays though

Manifesting manifesting manifesting
I totally forgot about the 'other group'
And its gonna have to be Pierre,
Or yuki?

That too though I fear this is something all the Carlos‘ in that family participate in
I know I’m not the biggest Carlos fan but that’s got nothing to do with that 😂 I’m fine with Carlos, he just doesn’t rank very high
thankfully Carlos have on instagram nice pictures so that helps too 😂

I think it will depend on her work schedule. Part of me thinks that she was here this weekend because (a) it is a lot quieter and (b) she might be away again this week for a shoot
Yeah I don't see her sticking around... or at least through next weekend. But I also didn't see her hanging out in dubai that long.

ALSO... Is Lando allowed to call Max F up as his fourth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't understand people who repost this stuff, you know you're getting married, anyone reading your stories knows you're getting married, why are you reposting someone saying you're getting married

Screenshot_20220312-214917_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.