Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potentially. I mean it is very likely that she has already met Carlos in some capacity. But not sure about others.
Imagine her meeting Checo before Daniel. Did not have that on my 2022 predictions list.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she can tolerate that bunch of himbos playing golf together, she is definitely a keeper, I can picture her with her little book bag 😂
She's got the patience of a saint, all that waiting around on modelling shoots is coming in handy 😆

Reactions: 3
She's got the patience of a saint, all that waiting around on modelling shoots is coming in handy 😆
First she tolerated that old man Dubai vacation and now she’s been through three days of testing with a bwoken car. She’s gonna need a lot more books 😂

• Haha
Imagine her meeting Checo before Daniel. Did not have that on my 2022 predictions list.
Do we think they’ll ever manage to convert Max into a golfer? All his buddies are off to hang out without him, what’s he going to do?! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Do we think they’ll ever manage to convert Max into a golfer? All his buddies are off to hang out without him, what’s he going to do?! 😅
Oh boy yes! I want to see another inchidente between Sharl and Max but this time on the golf course 😂

• Haha
Oh boy yes! I want to see another inchidente between Sharl and Max but this time on the golf course 😂
I could totally see them doing a Tom and George and getting the golf cart stuck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF Heidi deleted the insta stories 🤦‍♀️ I hoped that this tit ended in 2021 :cautious:

• Haha
Another thought, can Carlos and Checo please only speak Spanish during the golf? And just really bully Lando because he doesn’t understand anything? I’d need someone to stream that 😂 Ted and his team maybe after they’ve now essentially organized the entire thing, let’s make an event out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another thought, can Carlos and Checo please only speak Spanish during the golf? And just really bully Lando because he doesn’t understand anything? I’d need someone to stream that 😂 Ted and his team maybe after they’ve now essentially organized the entire thing, let’s make an event out of it 😂
Im confused on the teams though, Lando said Sainz Sr dropped out so they are looking for a replacement 4th player but if it’s Lando, Checo and Carlos vs Charles, Alex and George who is going to be the 4th on Alex’s team to balance it out??

Reactions: 1
Im confused on the teams though, Lando said Sainz Sr dropped out so they are looking for a replacement 4th player but if it’s Lando, Checo and Carlos vs Charles, Alex and George who is going to be the 4th on Alex’s team to balance it out??
Who else plays golf on the grid? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Who else plays golf on the grid? 🤔
The only one I know of is Lance but he doesn’t seem to have been initiated into the Lando friendship group that’s slowly taking over the whole grid yet 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.