Formula 1 Wags #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely same about the trainers
Esteban‘s scene in DTS when the interviewer lost Lewis was hilarious

Reactions: 3
Proud mum vibes

Reactions: 1
Ted and his Kings of Leon puns are killing me even though it’s about Lando and McLaren not doing well

Reactions: 4
I actually saved these pictures to my camera roll before Abu Dhabi for the race

I'm Resisting the urge to photohop max fewtrell with the squids. Most likely will by the end of the day
Leave it with me

Ok so I um did a thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The fact that I never usually wake up after 9 and today I woke after 9:30 shows just how mentally and emotionally drained I was after yesterday (and I still have the meat 2 sos to watch)
But today is a big day ladies!!!
-the Squids are absolutely thriving in life (and both looking hot af in the process)
-McLaren finally have some working breaks
-WDDNG DY !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Lando hasn’t been out for about 45 minutes. Anyone got some encouraging words? Because I‘m losing hope why is it always the team you support and never their opponents?

Reactions: 5
Lando hasn’t been out for about 45 minutes. Anyone got some encouraging words? Because I‘m losing hope why is it always the team you support and never their opponents?
Aren't they testing a few new bits? Maybe putting them on?

*I'm not watching

Love this from Merc admin

McQueen sneakers have everyone at F1 paddock in chokehold and I want to cry every time I see them because I hate them
Btw this outfit is giving me Katerina vibes, did Lui go through her instagram for inspiration
I would love to say yes

Reactions: 7
Aren't they testing a few new bits? Maybe putting them on?

*I'm not watching
Just the new brake ducts as reported. But Lando still hasn’t done full race distance and their aim was doing that with the new brakes as they couldn’t do it with the ones that were overheating.

Reactions: 4
I am wedding ready

Reactions: 6
Well should i be childish and post on my snap story that im watching F1 testong beacuse of that guy or its better to stay out of it...
part of me says yes do it beacuse i always post when im watching f1 but other part of me just wants to do stupid stuff

Just the new brake ducts as reported. But Lando still hasn’t done full race distance and their aim was doing that with the new brakes as they couldn’t do it with the ones that were overheating.
I read on F1 blog that they have floor changes as well?

If you always post then do it

The last time they showed the pit lane it looked like the screens were up which would mean the floor is off the car and they are doing something inside it

Reactions: 5
I read on F1 blog that they have floor changes as well?
Really? He’s been in the garage for so long though, would floor changes take almost an hour?
On another note, they had Rachel interview Christian who said McLaren looks competitive when it’s going.

@imola

Also they have to probably take breaks for Lando to recover a bit seeing as he's single handedly doing all the testing.

* and his girlfriend
**and car pushing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.