Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨ Manifesting me waking up tomorrow to the part having arrived, the car actually functioning on the track and an alive Daniel ✨
Also manifesting another Luisa appearance. I want the haters to have to look at her all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also manifesting another Luisa appearance. I want the haters to have to look at her all the time.
If Daniels back, I’m manifesting the squids trackside watching the cars like Char and Charles at Barcelona, testing will be way less boring for Lu if Lando can actually sit with her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If Daniels back, I’m manifesting the squids trackside watching the cars like Char and Charles at Barcelona, testing will be way less boring for Lu if Lando can actually sit with her
I wonder if that’s why she didn’t come today. As a die hard fan I love testing but she probably wants to either be with Lando or see some more action as in racing or quali.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if that’s why she didn’t come today. As a die hard fan I love testing but she probably wants to either be with Lando or see some more action as in racing or quali.
As much as I love f1, if i was her I would not want to be there for 8 hours testing in the blistering heat especially when Lando wasn’t really doing anything for her to watch and there aren’t many people she’s going to know at the track to hang out with

Reactions: 6
As much as I love f1, if i was her I would not want to be there for 8 hours testing in the blistering heat especially when Lando wasn’t really doing anything for her to watch and there aren’t many people she’s going to know at the track to hang out with
Exactly, even when Lando’s in the garage, it’s not like he’s just lounging and hanging around so I’d totally understand her.

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
I'm having to take a cycling
Girl was bored AF in that garage after 2 weeks of awesome trips. Also lando in a mood because of the car and Daniel, not a bad mood but also prob not a fun one to be around in the garage. Really I'd be poolside and chilling until my man got back all pissy.
It's cool she's pushing crappy cheap jewelry

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least if Heidi was there they could discuss wag things

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also started DTS
And appreciating geri and horner content...
They have got to be making a cut off this

Reactions: 1
Like I feel her and Heidi would be the best besties of all. Talking tit stories about their men in Portuguese.
Exactly, especially with Heidi being an actress and Luisa’s sister as well, and they’re both obsessed with dogs. I really feel like they would get along great and have a lot to talk about. Preferably in Portuguese so Lando and Daniel can stand there and not understand a single thing, looking all dumb (affectionately) and stuff.
I don’t know when this thread became a bunch of Heidi fans but I’m loving it, I’ve been saying that before and people were not impressed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly, especially with Heidi being an actress and Luisa’s sister as well, and they’re both obsessed with dogs. I really feel like they would get along great and have a lot to talk about. Preferably in Portuguese so Lando and Daniel can stand there and not understand a single thing, looking all dumb (affectionately) and stuff
But then we could throw Max F in to practice his portuguese interpretation

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.