Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this list started as a summary for @acc_124 and anyone else who was going to be real lifting for the next couple of days to keep them up to date. The. I went to uni and work and realised I had some catching up of my own to do…
Welcome to #52 ladies ❤
Also it’s Monday so I have training later. Knowing you lot this will be extended
thank you for your work ❤ i will need these lists this week so badly 😂I have an infection in my kidneys and bladder, so I have 0 strength to actually write something . but i'm trying to read and like everything 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
thank you for your work ❤ i will need these lists this week so badly 😂I have an infection in my kidneys and bladder, so I have 0 strength to actually write something . but i'm trying to read and like everything 😂
Oh no that doesn’t sound good at all! I hope your feeling better soon🥰but you are very welcome, I’m glad that I can be of service 😂❤

Damn look at you go @imola

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no that doesn’t sound good at all! I hope your feeling better soon🥰but you are very welcome, I’m glad that I can be of service 😂❤

Damn look at you go @imola
yup i got antibiotics but they make me sick so i feel like 💩 but thankfully i came early so i will be good in 3-5 days ☺ Thank you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm seriously pissed off at F1 for their F1TV politics - pay now less so next year you'll have to pay more

Wtf is wrong with you :rolleyes: instead of getting some kind of reward for my loyalty I now have to pay the full price or seriously change my name to Monza Monzić 😠

THANKS FOR TURNING ME INTO KAREN
And yes, last year I paid the full price
Fcuk you
Well im telling you streameast for race ( sometimes knows to stop but it is what its is) and flixer 🤭🤭 for DTS ( they have any show or movie or whatever you watch)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
  • Heart
If Imola and Monza want to legally change their names I say go for it! In my day job I see all the names of everyone who goes on our database and let me tell you that over the past 8 years I have seen plenty far wilder than that....and also some on entirely the opposite spectrum. There are more people with unimaginative parents who name their sons along the lines of Robert Robertson etc than you would think 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If Imola and Monza want to legally change their names I say go for it! In my day job I see all the names of everyone who goes on our database and let me tell you that over the past 8 years I have seen plenty far wilder than that....and also some on entirely the opposite spectrum. There are more people with unimaginative parents who name their sons along the lines of Robert Robertson etc than you would think 😅
Well... if i ever all of sudden in the future get married and have children their names are going to be Imola, Monza, Sochi and Zandvoort...
Not gonna lie Zandvoort is kinda a cool name honestly

• Haha
Well im telling you streameast for race ( sometimes knows to stop but it is what its is) and flixer 🤭🤭 for DTS ( they have any show or movie or whatever you watch)
I'll protest by taking inappropriate merch to Hungaroring :devilish:

IMG_20220103_201149.jpg

*Meet me at the Port*
*Let's duck*

I have 5 months to convince my brother to wear *#freeJenson* shirt

What can I say... #familyGoals 🧡🧡🧡

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually think Imola and Monza would be really cool names ngl 😂 I don’t know if my Turkish relatives would appreciate me going full Italian but if I’d find myself an Italian husband…. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Here’s the thing…we all know and love the irony that surrounds my literal birth name. I’m Scottish. The Isle of Iona is a literal place. I’m named after a Scottish Island. But the ✨other✨ Iona is what, Spanish? How did her parents arrive at that name? Like I’ve only ever met like 5 other Iona’s I my life and 3 of them are kids I’ve coached at work. It’s not a common name.

I'll protest by taking inappropriate merch to Hungaroring :devilish:

View attachment 1109027

*Meet me at the Port*
*Let's duck*

I have 5 months to convince my brother to wear *#freeJenson* shirt

What can I say... #familyGoals 🧡🧡🧡
If you convince your brother I want some form of photographic evidence. It will be extremely iconic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Here’s the thing…we all know and love the irony that surrounds my literal birth name. I’m Scottish. The Isle of Iona is a literal place. I’m named after a Scottish Island. But the ✨other✨ Iona is what, Spanish? How did her parents arrive at that name? Like I’ve only ever met like 5 other Iona’s I my life and 3 of them are kids I’ve coached at work. It’s not a common name.
Her dad is British, I think they also lived in UK for a few years before moving to Barcelona

• Wow
Here’s the thing…we all know and love the irony that surrounds my literal birth name. I’m Scottish. The Isle of Iona is a literal place. I’m named after a Scottish Island. But the ✨other✨ Iona is what, Spanish? How did her parents arrive at that name? Like I’ve only ever met like 5 other Iona’s I my life and 3 of them are kids I’ve coached at work. It’s not a common name
Screenshot_20220307-162722.png

Well that didnt take long
but I swore Lu blocked her
but guess thats why one has both a hate account and a fan account.
1646681529147.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.