Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Ms Futtrit you appear to have taken your top off? I thought you had a sore toe?"
Ok you know what actually happened to me a like mid-2021? A patient came in to get his Covid vaccine and took his pants off assuming the needle goes in the upper thigh like it does with children. I have never been more flustered in my entire life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
F1TV is also on discount in France. I wanted to subscribe yesterday and the discount wasn't there. Lucky me to have wait today to actually do it 😂

View attachment 1108569
yes i was told they put the code up every year on official testing week
was also told you can use VPN to change to the right country if yours isn't showing it
and a different email address if yours isn't showing it initially.

After going for a bit into tumblr i don't know who is crazier the Luisa or Kelly haters 😂 🤦‍♀️ they are even questioning if she is really sick, calling flower shops 🤯
It’s crazy how far some people will go to prove/expose someone 🙄 they wouldn’t like it if it was done to them.

Last day in Mexico 🇲🇽

A12F90DF-AEAF-43FD-9D43-76C5046F2392.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So this list started as a summary for @acc_124 and anyone else who was going to be real lifting for the next couple of days to keep them up to date. The. I went to uni and work and realised I had some catching up of my own to do…
Welcome to #52 ladies ❤
Also it’s Monday so I have training later. Knowing you lot this will be extended

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So this list started as a summary for @acc_124 and anyone else who was going to be real lifting for the next couple of days to keep them up to date. The. I went to uni and work and realised I had some catching up of my own to do…
Welcome to #52 ladies ❤
Also it’s Monday so I have training later. Knowing you lot this will be extended
Thanks Iona got training later too so going to need to catch up after too 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
yes i was told they put the code up every year on official testing week
was also told you can use VPN to change to the right country if yours isn't showing it
and a different email address if yours isn't showing it initially.
Just to check before I sign up for anything - does this stream all the races live?

It’s actually Irish dance but it was just easier to say practice what’s yours ?
That always looks so complicated but so fabulous at the same time. And I’m defos less glamorous with (for some very stupid reason) running. I do like middle distance/endurance and every night question why I didn’t become a sprinter

• Heart
Welcome to #52 ladies ❤
Thank you Iona! Also how did I miss @Futtrit's sex dream of Toto?! Thats a post I NEED to see haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
That always looks so complicated but so fabulous at the same time. And I’m defos less glamorous with (for some very stupid reason) running. I do like middle distance/endurance and every night question why I didn’t become a sprinter
Fabulous complicated yes at times but it’s also not as glamorous at times 😅 got a 2 hour class tonight so definitely not going to be glamorous after that. I can’t run to save my life so I respect you 😂

• Heart
Just to check before I sign up for anything - does this stream all the races live?
If you take the F1 TV pro, everything is live (free testing, free practise, qualy and race in f1), you also have live f2 and f3 races.
But if you take F1 TV Acess it is only replays.
F1TV acess.jpg
F1TV pro.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.