Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing’s happening but we’re still having a good time. - Charles Leclerc‘s brain cells, probably (but also us recently)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So just read a rumor that Mazepin might be trying to sue about being fired.
Just to clarify there isn't a single (non russian) lawyer in the world who wants to take his dad's defense money for that.
he's done and done and no one is gonna miss him,

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Cinnamon gonna be starting a new page soon
View attachment 1108490
Well she did one with the videographer so i wouldn't be surprised 😑 this type of behaviour from this lunatics so called fans its what piss me off the most specialy because i know that this girls are tennagers and their minds are so misogenist.

But well cheers to the 52 keep them coming!! :p

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also just gonna say Kat breaking my heart on insta, wondering if her home town and friends still exist
But also very thankful fo Lu content living every moment of life out there, but not in a braggy and entitled way.
Just really needed to see her not in bikinis.. i mean like in something other thank bikini posing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
[
Also just gonna say Kat breaking my heart on insta, wondering if her home town and friends still exist
But also very thankful fo Lu content living every moment of life out there, but not in a braggy and entitled way.
Just really needed to see her not in bikinis.. i mean like in something other thank bikini posing
😂😂 everytime I see her post in a bikini I swear I’m eating… that reminds me I need to put down this pack of Jaffa cakes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haas might be allowed a day running on their own after the official test if their car doesn't get out to Bahrain in time and they lose the first day since it isn't their fault.

Reactions: 6
Cheers to #52 🥳🥂🍾

Don’t know why Jay had to post this lol, but nice to know Luisa has a heart shaped birthmark

61B3EC1D-22BF-402F-8175-E8FFFBD8F1DD.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if this was mentioned but if anyone who has watched Julie and the Phantoms on Netflix Charles Gillespie (actor on the show) was on the same trip as Lui and in one of her stories as well. Thought this was pretty cool
3441EA5F-54FA-47EF-999D-0EC3E0473E21.jpeg

Looks like the F1TV discount is out... for US first timers (or however you wanna make that happen)
Ready for full viewing
1646668213784.png

apparently this is the code (case sensitive)
but it was automatic for me to register with a new email
cs-pro-a-wb-20-cswf-vtv8

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Jenson is still kinda free
Egg is out
I remember nothing else except thirsting
Happy #52

🧡
Screenshot_20220307_165230.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing’s happening but we’re still having a good time. - Charles Leclerc‘s brain cells, probably (but also us recently)
Hang on...HANG ON.......are you suggesting that Sharl has plural brain cell?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like the F1TV discount is out... for US first timers (or however you wanna make that happen)
Ready for full viewing
F1TV is also on discount in France. I wanted to subscribe yesterday and the discount wasn't there. Lucky me to have wait today to actually do it 😂

Sans titre.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.