Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An absolute joke this is. The big teams (well, Red Bull mainly) are overweight and are now asking the FIA to raise the minimum weight of the cars. Just because they couldn’t nail it and Alfa Romeo did… so disrespectful to small teams who went and did a good job with the weight. The target was clear and just because they missed it they’re considering changing it all, absolutely unfair.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Kelly is over sharing a bit about max on her latest story or am I just over thinking again? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kelly is over sharing a bit about max on her latest story or am I just over thinking again? 🤣
I think she’s the sick one, she posted about it a few days ago on her stories 😂 that 2nd pic of Max and her is quite cute

Reactions: 5
An absolute joke this is. The big teams (well, Red Bull mainly) are overweight and are now asking the FIA to raise the minimum weight of the cars. Just because they couldn’t nail it and Alfa Romeo did… so disrespectful to small teams who went and did a good job with the weight. The target was clear and just because they missed it they’re considering changing it all, absolutely unfair.
Yes i saw this too. Apparently, with their new updates, McLaren should weight less and be around the same weight as the Alfa.
And, for what i understood, if they want the FIA to change the rules, ALL the teams have to agree. And i don't see why Alfa romeo and McLaren would agree to this change as they have a small avantage compare to the others

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this is a silly question I'm still pretty new to the sport, but what would happen to the teams who met the requirements if the min. weight gets increased? That seems really unfair considering there were teams who managed to stay in the requirements. At least if everyone failed, you could ask for the minimum to be increased but clearly some teams managed to do it and others couldn't. The ones who managed shouldn't be affected by that.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is a silly question I'm still pretty new to the sport, but what would happen to the teams who met the requirements if the min. weight gets increased? That seems really unfair considering there were teams who managed to stay in the requirements. At least if everyone failed, you could ask for the minimum to be increased but clearly some teams managed to do it and others couldn't. The ones who managed shouldn't be affected by that.
They’d have to weigh more, the minimum weight needs to be fulfilled by every car. That’s what’s so unfair about it because clearly it is possible and the big teams just have bruised egos because smaller teams did what they couldn’t.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s the sick one, she posted about it a few days ago on her stories 😂 that 2nd pic of Max and her is quite cute
After going for a bit into tumblr i don't know who is crazier the Luisa or Kelly haters 😂 🤦‍♀️ they are even questioning if she is really sick, calling flower shops 🤯

• Wow
After going for a bit into tumblr i don't know who is crazier the Luisa or Kelly haters 😂 🤦‍♀️ they are even questioning if she is really sick, calling flower shops 🤯
Kelly haters. Without doubt 🥶

Why can't they just laugh at cringe 😒 I mean, these 2 stories are absolute masterpieces in that domain 😅
My rock took me to doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh for fucks sake, I’m actually at a loss for words. What has she ever done to any of them? Jesus

• Heart
Reactions: 1
They’d have to weigh more, the minimum weight needs to be fulfilled by every car. That’s what’s so unfair about it because clearly it is possible and the big teams just have bruised egos because smaller teams did what they couldn’t.
Yeah clearly just an entitlement thing because they "failed" where the smaller teams have succeeded and now they are being a bit bratty about it. So would the other teams that succeeded have to change their cars then? Seems really unfair to make them do that so close to the season?

Yeah clearly just an entitlement thing because they "failed" where the smaller teams have succeeded and now they are being a bit bratty about it. So would the other teams that succeeded have to change their cars then? Seems really unfair to make them do that so close to the season?
Yes they’d have to change something to meet the minimum weight, I don’t think it’s that big of a deal since the cars are going to change a lot either way but just the principle of the entire thing is bothering me so much

Reactions: 3
Yes they’d have to change something to meet the minimum weight, I don’t think it’s that big of a deal since the cars are going to change a lot either way but just the principle of the entire thing is bothering me so much
Ahh okay! Thanks for explaining that to me Imola :) I'm glad it won't be a huge pain in the butt for them but yeah I agree, super annoying in principle especially if they end up changing the minimum just because a few teams complained

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure some of the same people are running 'accounts' for both....
How people can think any of that is even 0.1% acceptable makes me 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.