Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fabulous complicated yes at times but it’s also not as glamorous at times πŸ˜… got a 2 hour class tonight so definitely not going to be glamorous after that. I can’t run to save my life so I respect you πŸ˜‚
I used to irish dancing until my Granny said it was unfair to the others there to have to put up with my uncoordinated self...good job I'm not sensitive or anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to irish dancing until my Granny said it was unfair to the others there to have to put up with my uncoordinated self...good job I'm not sensitive or anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahahah that’s such an Irish granny thing to say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahah that’s such an Irish granny thing to say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Ah stop, it's up there with her telling me I look pretty in real life but I always make awful faces in photographs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm currently freezing to death watching my equally uncoordinated son play hurling and I kinda get where she's coming from πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah stop, it's up there with her telling me I look pretty in real life but I always make awful faces in photographs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm currently freezing to death watching my equally uncoordinated son play hurling and I kinda get where she's coming from πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahah the exact same thing happened me at the weekend she was like can you not just make normal faces in photographs πŸ˜‚ I spend all day yesterday standing watching my brother play hurling because I’m such a nice sister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ definitely not because my ma forced me πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Hahah the exact same thing happened me at the weekend she was like can you not just make normal faces in photographs πŸ˜‚ I spend all day yesterday standing watching my brother play hurling because I’m such a nice sister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ definitely not because my ma forced me πŸ™ˆ
I have confidence and i take around 100 photos and than I delete all thise 100 photos cus my face is :sick::sick:especially my Jojo Siwa phase when i was younger and her face....NO

okay, but do you think Lando is a jealous boyfriend?
I dont think so, honestly good question

• Haha
Sometimes you just have to do as mammy says πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I have confidence and i take around 100 photos and than I delete all thise 100 photos cus my face is :sick::sick:especially my Jojo Siwa phase when i was younger and her face....NO

I dont think so, honestly good question
I'm sure you're gorgeous and just being too hard on yourself!!

• Heart
I'm seriously pissed off at F1 for their F1TV politics - pay now less so next year you'll have to pay more

Wtf is wrong with you :rolleyes: instead of getting some kind of reward for my loyalty I now have to pay the full price or seriously change my name to Monza MonziΔ‡ 😠

THANKS FOR TURNING ME INTO KAREN
And yes, last year I paid the full price
Fcuk you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.