Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it Luisa’s last day in Mexico today?

for legal purposes this is nothing but a joke at the expense of these horrendous ig pages
Well I would have actually said Luisa but he’s been mentioning her name throughout the stream and then specifically said he’s going to pick up ‘someone’ so I’m not sure why he would suddenly be secretive about Lu

Reactions: 5
Well I would have actually said Luisa but he’s been mentioning her name throughout the stream and then specifically said he’s going to pick up ‘someone’ so I’m not sure why he would suddenly be secretive about Lu
Maybe because chat and tumblr would go insane with their weird theories?

Reactions: 2
Maybe because chat and tumblr would go insane with their weird theories?
Maybe but he’s been fine mentioning that he’s going to get Lu to teach him Portuguese so it was just odd to suddenly not want to say a name

Reactions: 5
Max F needs to spend 7 hours with “someone” who’s in the country waiting on her next flight. Does this add up with Luisa having her last day in Mexico?
I don’t think its Luisa she still in Mexico so probably only flying tomorrow

Reactions: 2
There happens to be a flight from Mexico arriving at the time Max said, around 1pm. Wonder if Max has to pick her up because Lando is working at MTC

1C7E2174-154C-466B-9657-83C3EEF7F8E3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
max is "seeing someone" at the airport that sus
yes i take this to mean he's seeing/talking to/seeing multiple people and doesn't really care if they all know about each other since it seems to come up in all the streams.
good for max, but we want more details and names!
oh hell it's luisa. duh
but does that means she's waiting 7 hours to fly to Bahrain with lando outta UK?

Reactions: 4
He said they would be hanging around for about 8 hours until their next flight. There’s a flight to Bahrain at 9pm………🤔

Reactions: 8
yes i take this to mean he's seeing/talking to/seeing multiple people and doesn't really care if they all know about each other since it seems to come up in all the streams.
good for max, but we want more details and names!
I’m ngl, Max is getting on my nerves with what he chooses to say on stream, he’s purposefully saying things that are a bit sus so people ask questions and then when they ask questions he doesn’t want to answer them

Somebody asked why he was learning Portuguese and he replied ‘you don’t need to be concerning yourself with that’

like why bother even reading out that question in the first place 😒

Reactions: 11
He said they would be hanging around for about 8 hours until their next flight. There’s a flight to Bahrain at 9pm………🤔
So Max is hanging with Luisa whilst Lando works and then they are meeting up with Lando before him and Lu fly to Bahrain… I really hope this is what’s happening, if Lu goes back to Portugal and we don’t get paddock debut I’ll be sad 😂

• Haha
I’m ngl, Max is getting on my nerves with what he chooses to say on stream, he’s purposefully saying things that are a bit sus so people ask questions and then when they ask questions he doesn’t want to answer them

Somebody asked why he was learning Portuguese and he replied ‘you don’t need to be concerning yourself with that’

IMG_20220307_215622.jpg

Exactly

He is turning into Dusk with
*imma tell you somethinggggg*
- okay tell me
*STOP ASKING it's private*

C R I N G E

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Max knows Lando is the main and only reason why people watch him, just like Quadrant. He needs to be talking about Lando or Lando related things to keep the views. It's off putting but people watching him are usually die hard fans who don't mind being told off about asking

Once again ! I love our FBI agents here 😂❤ You girls save us so much time and bring a gossip here 😂 🙏🏻

• Heart
Max knows Lando is the main and only reason why people watch him, just like Quadrant. He needs to be talking about Lando or Lando related things to keep the views. It's off putting but people watching him are usually die hard fans who don't mind being told off about asking
I was never his simp but have to say it's such a turn off

Stirring the tit to get followers and subs? Who are you, Kym Creepman? AND THEN EVEN TELLING PEOPLE OFF? UGH
He want attention!!!,1!1!11 but seriously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Max is hanging with Luisa whilst Lando works and then they are meeting up with Lando before him and Lu fly to Bahrain… I really hope this is what’s happening, if Lu goes back to Portugal and we don’t get paddock debut I’ll be sad 😂
That’s probably what’s going to happen. Poor Max, he’s not allowed to go to Bahrain with them lol.

Or Luisa could be on the flight to Lisbon…

378C2252-D21D-46BE-BB10-9684CBD3353C.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.