Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seb looks like the sort of skater boy 13 year old me would have fancied. He’s looking so good with the mop

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tatttle and Instagram are the only two places I look at for f1 related things and even then I don’t look at the comments on Instagram because it’s just so toxic. Tattle is my happy place 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just had a look at our old new wag and Louise seems very sweet and she looked stunning in her Wedding dress

• Heart
Daniel needed that win to stay sane, not to feed his ego. He has 1 up but not on Lando than on himself.

Lando is joking = Lando is joking
Daniel is joking = his ego is enourmous

King of Monaco, honey badger and things like that sell the brand, what could he do instead? Sell I suck this season poor me sweatpants?
I don’t come on here to argue so I’ll leave after this one. Obviously he shouldn’t sell sweatpants that say he sucks—that’s ridiculous. All of the drivers have some degree of an ego, but they all don’t seem to do the above or talk about how gorgeous they are nonstop lol. Joking or not. That’s all.

Whatever his brand is, he’s selling it well. I’m probably the only one who just likes the ounce bit more subdued version of him that we see sometimes when he’s sharing his insight, talking about family or whatever vs. the wild, jokester, big tit (to Lando’s little tit) Daniel persona that everyone loves. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this season✌🏻!

Reactions: 3
🧡🧡🧡 oh no 😂 our favorites are Tangled, Luca and Bing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Enjoy your dinner ☺
To be entirely fair to my children they normally have better taste in music than that but the older boy is watching it in school so wanted to share with his sister and inflict the pain on me 😬😬 he's lucky I love him ❤ 😁

I don’t come on here to argue so I’ll leave after this one. Obviously he shouldn’t sell sweatpants that say he sucks—that’s ridiculous. All of the drivers have some degree of an ego, but they all don’t seem to do the above or talk about how gorgeous they are nonstop lol. Joking or not. That’s all.

Whatever his brand is, he’s selling it well. I’m probably the only one who just likes the ounce bit more subdued version of him that we see sometimes when he’s sharing his insight, talking about family or whatever vs. the wild, jokester, big tit (to Lando’s little tit) Daniel persona that everyone loves. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this season✌🏻!
Sorry if I was too harsh, it wasn't my intention ☹
Guess my writing style is much like Lando/Daniel's behaviour - little/big tit 😅

We love the same Daniel 🧡 (+ I love the rest of him and see it as his kind of humour 🤷‍♀️)
I also hope we all enjoy this season and that you'll stay here (I appreciate big dick joke very much, please stay 🤪)
Seriously there is no need to leave because we disagree on this (especially in this case when we actually don't disagree 😁)

• Heart
To be entirely fair to my children they normally have better taste in music than that but the older boy is watching it in school so wanted to share with his sister and inflict the pain on me 😬😬 he's lucky I love him ❤ 😁
ok that is fair 😂 I have almost 2 year old and only thing that he listen to is Beyonce , uefa champions league song and tv commercials 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ok that is fair 😂 I have almost 2 year old and only thing that he listen to is Beyonce , uefa champions league song and tv commercials 😂
Almost 2 is an awesome age (if you ignore the tantrums over random stuff that makes no sense) their excitement and little personalities starting to come out is lovely to watch 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He listens to Beyoncé? The coolest almost 2 year old I’ve ever heard of

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Almost 2 is an awesome age (if you ignore the tantrums over random stuff that makes no sense) their excitement and little personalities starting to come out is lovely to watch 🥰
omg yes 😂😂😂 Sometimes I want to pull my hair through these tantrums, but exactly it is so amazing and fun ! ❤

He listens to Beyoncé? The coolest almost 2 year old I’ve ever heard of
yes 😂 my cleaning playlist is just Beyonce 😂 i had no idea how much 2 year old can dance to Crazy in love 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
omg yes 😂😂😂 Sometimes I want to pull my hair through these tantrums, but exactly it is so amazing and fun ! ❤

yes 😂 my cleaning playlist is just Beyonce 😂 i had no idea how much 2 year old can dance to Crazy in love 😂
Beyoncé Im totally on board with but my house is paw patrol and blaze for the little and awful minecraft videos by the eldest 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.