Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is one of them yellow though? That does not fit the colour scheme 😂

That guy has DeWalt all over him, I don’t know why he specifically is repping the brand but he looks like he did not understand the assignment 😂

Reactions: 3
That guy has DeWalt all over him, I don’t know why he specifically is repping the brand but he looks like he did not understand the assignment 😂
it was a filming day so maybe they were doing an add for deWalt?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
it was a filming day so maybe they were doing an add for deWalt?
Uh possibly! Get the big bucks, McLaren!

Full lineup for testing tomorrow
That’s almost everyone, I still dont want to watch it it’s like 8 hours of free practice 🥲 I hate free practice*
*unless it’s the kind of free practice Seb, Lewis and Max referred to in that one press conference

• Heart
  • Haha
That’s almost everyone, I still dont want to watch it it’s like 8 hours of free practice 🥲 I hate free practice*
*unless it’s the kind of free practice Seb, Lewis and Max referred to in that one press conference
Luckily Lando is in the afternoon, sorry Daniel but I’m not gonna be awake at 7 to watch the start 😂

• Haha
Maybe he’s the main witch or queen bee or whatever 😂 overseeing the entire pit stop
I actually found the answer. It is to serve as a visual marker for the driver and help them finding the good breaking point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t come on here to argue so I’ll leave after this one. Obviously he shouldn’t sell sweatpants that say he sucks—that’s ridiculous. All of the drivers have some degree of an ego, but they all don’t seem to do the above or talk about how gorgeous they are nonstop lol. Joking or not. That’s all.

Whatever his brand is, he’s selling it well. I’m probably the only one who just likes the ounce bit more subdued version of him that we see sometimes when he’s sharing his insight, talking about family or whatever vs. the wild, jokester, big tit (to Lando’s little tit) Daniel persona that everyone loves. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this season✌🏻!
I definitely prefer the subdued version of DR

omg yes 😂😂😂 Sometimes I want to pull my hair through these tantrums, but exactly it is so amazing and fun ! ❤

yes 😂 my cleaning playlist is just Beyonce 😂 i had no idea how much 2 year old can dance to Crazy in love 😂
Yep, we've all been there. It's as frustrating for you as it is for them but you're harder on yourself than you are on them when you're annoyed by it.

Kids just love dancing 🕺 😁😁

Beyoncé Im totally on board with but my house is paw patrol and blaze for the little and awful minecraft videos by the eldest 🤪
We're (desperately trying not to jinx myself) coming to the end of minecraft videos, he plays it anyway so unless he needs to look it up the videos aren't needed. He's moved on to simplified history videos and has an endless stream of history facts to talk about at lenght. Think this years obsession might be F1 so I'm happy with that. Little miss is obsessed with encanto at the minute so we've that on repeat as well 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
This explains their facial expressions

Also I’m sorry but Pierre’s beard is not it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Almost onto new thread! Hoping it gets started before I go to bed so I only have one to catch up on tomorrow....

Posting a pic of sugar daddy Zak to bump the posts so we get there sooner... :love: 🥵

4940-3293-2.38470553.jpg.gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.