Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate Maxโ€˜s music though. Currently Put it on Me by Frankie Stew and Harvey Gunn which samples selling England by the pound by genesis in the beginning. Max is going up my ranks now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hes not even learning the right Portuguese, complete waste of time and just horrific to watch, whoever suggested he go on duolingo can get in the bin, ruined all of Maxโ€™s streams ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thisssss..is sooo annoyingggg i saw a bit from the stream of monday and i had to stop because duolingo is just so bad why the hell would you need to say the cat reads a jornal ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€˜m shocked by how short Valtteri is, heโ€™s literally pocket sized (itโ€™s on the other picture)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Uh oh, do you think Lewis is regretting not being involved with this?!

View attachment 1113856
Aw poor Lewis, I know many people don't like him but he really does try and do the right thing and speak up when he can. He's a guy who uses his platform for good โคโค as stupid as it sounds I feel sorry for him missing this cause I think it genuinely would upset/disappoint him to not be there ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What's the big deal if he wasn't though? I will say I'm surprised to see certain drivers that close to the ground since after last season I was beginning to think kneeling was not physically possible lol
This! The outrage of Lewis missing a flight and not being able to participate vs the outrage of people deliberately not choosing to kneel to make a gesture is just not justified. Double standardsโ€ฆ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This! The outrage of Lewis missing a flight and not being able to participate vs the outrage of people deliberately not choosing to kneel to make a gesture is just not justified. Double standardsโ€ฆ
Literally...

FNbnTMzVcAAc4U8?format=png&name=small.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.