Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinnamon totally not good on her info
Apparently lu and lando are o er
Even tho she's in

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean yes Daniel won Monza but let’s not forget that Lando finished the season clear ahead of him in terms of points. I don’t think the fun dynamic and friendship is a result of Monza but rather Lando securing his future and being more confident and Daniel finding his footing in a new team. It just took some time, but I think everyone sees them a little differently and that’s a good thing! But to me, they’re the best pairing on the grid, dynamic wise and skill wise 🥰
I’m definitely not saying that I believe that Daniel’s Monza win made him superior over Lando.. I don’t personally think he has the upper hand. Lando clearly outperformed him last season despite that win. I just feel like Daniel’s ego needed that and in his eyes, he now has that 1 up on Lando. He’s laughed about who has more race wins before and seems to be doing it in one of the DTS 4 clips too, haha. I’m not Daniel so who knows but he just seems to have an ego bigger than Lando’s 🍆 in grey sweatpants (sorry).. mr. king of these streets, duck tit up, self-nicknamed honey badger.. But yes, I’m sure it was a combination of things like you said! No fam like the McLaren fam so I’m glad he seems to be settling in🧡💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hes not even learning the right Portuguese, complete waste of time and just horrific to watch, whoever suggested he go on duolingo can get in the bin, ruined all of Max’s streams 😂
I wish we have duoling here to react to this comment😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They probably met properly with Lando being in Monaco now, no way Max and Lando wouldn’t hang out and since Kelly and Max live together 👀
Kelly gonna go take lu under her monaco wing
Show her how to model jewelry

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Max has finished his Portuguese lesson!
Great, now it's time for us to hear when Luisa someone landed in Bahrain, how long are they staying and what's the weather like

Hes not even learning the right Portuguese, complete waste of time and just horrific to watch, whoever suggested he go on duolingo can get in the bin, ruined all of Max’s streams 😂
Who would've though Luisa is going to be the least cringe part of throuple 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m definitely not saying that I believe that Daniel’s Monza win made him superior over Lando.. I don’t personally think he has the upper hand. Lando clearly outperformed him last season despite that win. I just feel like Daniel’s ego needed that and in his eyes, he now has that 1 up on Lando. He’s laughed about who has more race wins before and seems to be doing it in one of the DTS 4 clips too, haha. I’m not Daniel so who knows but he just seems to have an ego bigger than Lando’s 🍆 in grey sweatpants (sorry).. mr. king of these streets, duck tit up, self-nicknamed honey badger.. But yes, I’m sure it was a combination of things like you said! No fam like the McLaren fam so I’m glad he seems to be settling in🧡💙
Daniel needed that win to stay sane, not to feed his ego. He has 1 up but not on Lando than on himself.

Lando is joking = Lando is joking
Daniel is joking = his ego is enourmous

King of Monaco, honey badger and things like that sell the brand, what could he do instead? Sell I suck this season poor me sweatpants?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Magnussen will take part in the testing apparently. But i don't know what it means for Fittipaldi 🤔🤔

Screenshot_20220309-200913_Instagram.jpg

The grid really went copy paste didnt they...
But on a serious note, it is good that they are coming together to show their support for Ukraine. I just really hope that this isn't the extent of it and they all are doing a lot more, even if it is behind closed doors. Not everything needs to be in the public eye, and I think that is what a lot of people fail to understand when it comes to public figures.

And in other news...Max learning Portugese is the biggest cringe-fest and he is just playing into the hands/rumours of us everyone who is going on about Lando/Luisa/Max in whatever combination/capacity. Max dont ask for privacy and then do this sort of thing ffs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.