Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a friend told me to watch DTS to get into F1 - I did, and wow I’m obsessed. I get DTS isn’t real (in the sense Netflix make it more dramatic etc) but ever since I’ve been researching F1, the drivers, cars etc. I’ve never watched an actual season live before on TV but im excited for the new season even though i’m completely new - is this another obsession getting me by the chokehold?? I think so 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys so what happens tomorrow do certain drivers race or do they do individual laps?

Reactions: 1
Guys so what happens tomorrow do certain drivers race or do they do individual laps?
It’s like free practice, everyone does their own programme
There will be short quali runs and long runs with more fuel etc., basically a really long free practice

Reactions: 6
So wondering how that worked with quadrant
Like lando is still the owner, and I assume the other people (ria and co) have some kind of deal
but dies this mean max is now their boss?
But for those worried, I don't see this as the end of Lando being involved in quadrant
they know he is why people were interested.
I honestly think he was just like, max needs a task, and I trust him.
but we know he cant stay away from max long,

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Like lando is still the owner, and I assume the other people (ria and co) have some kind of deal
But for those worried, I don't see this as the end of Lando being involved in quadrant
No, I wouldn’t say he’s going to become the boss of them
It seems they just want to ensure the content and merch they put out is what the fans want
Max is going to have the most similar fan base to Lando’s so he will have the best idea of what the fans want from Quadrant

nice to see him taking it more seriously, although I’d prefer if he put more focus into his racing career rather than being a content creator 🙁

Reactions: 4
So a friend told me to watch DTS to get into F1 - I did, and wow I’m obsessed. I get DTS isn’t real (in the sense Netflix make it more dramatic etc) but ever since I’ve been researching F1, the drivers, cars etc. I’ve never watched an actual season live before on TV but im excited for the new season even though i’m completely new - is this another obsession getting me by the chokehold?? I think so 😀
Welcome! I’m the same as you my sister got me in to DTS during the summer break last year so I got to watch the second half of the season.

Welcome welcome welcome!❤Not sure if you will have read back at all, so I will give you a summary list of our general common themes (note, I love a list). Please bear in mind that there are other things to be added but it was written in the uni library as a form of procrastination.
At the moment the only other things I can think to add are the hamster is Max Fewtrell and that Pierre Gasly looks like Sid from Ice Age.
Any questions, just ask! 💕
Edit: thought of something else to add.Scary JenJen is the girlfriend of Landos friend Connor (BTEC Ed Sheeran cause ginger). We have collectively decided that whilst she is a great source of content (see Dubai at the start of the year and the fact her scary TikToks make an appearance at least once a thread) she is very scary, would 100% judge us all and has far too much money to flaunt/know what to do with.
Edit 2.0: We think (know) that we are the main source of information for F1 Tumblr. Anything that is posted here first, you can guarantee will be on Tumblr within the hour. It’s thanks to the lurkers. They call us mean but honeslty we are nothing but kind,

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Welcome welcome welcome!❤Not sure if you will have read back at all, so I will give you a summary list of our general common themes (note, I love a list). Please bear in mind that there are other things to be added but it was written in the uni library as a form of procrastination.
At the moment the only other things I can think to add are the hamster is Max Fewtrell and that Pierre Gasly looks like Sid from Ice Age.
Any questions, just ask! 💕
Edit: thought of something else to add.Scary JenJen is the girlfriend of Landos friend Connor (BTEC Ed Sheeran cause ginger). We have collectively decided that whilst she is a great source of content (see Dubai at the start of the year and the fact her scary TikToks make an appearance at least once a thread) she is very scary, would 100% judge us all and has far too much money to flaunt/know what to do with.
Edit 2.0: We think (know) that we are the main source of information for F1 Tumblr. Anything that is posted here first, you can guarantee will be on Tumblr within the hour. It’s thanks to the lurkers. They call us mean but honeslty we are nothing but kind,
And as much as you love a list, we (well, definitely me anyway) love reading them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That makes my heart happy! I never feel as appreciated as I do when I post a list on Tattle lol 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome! You're going to become obsessed with the races and the live results of those races just like I am (and some of the drivers) 😆

I really need to watch that stream 😱

I’m so sorry I couldn’t resist 🙈
770E2633-835A-4C98-86BC-19F2C187AC07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I made it stateside with a very hot very tattooed Aston Martin f1 workers number so I’m counting that as a good flight 👏🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Welcome!!! It’s fun here!! 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.