Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he should be able to afford it by now, as a monaco resident y'know
See I think he prob had a decent suit but think he prob gained some weight in the off season. Boy rarely ate or drank anything that wasn't a fruit ir vegetable before lu and her carbs came along.
Yeah that's right let's blame lu for lando getting 'fat'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know but there is drama on line about how she said “awwwww she’s busy….” It did sound hella shady to be fair. 🤣🤣
she knows about lando and the autosport awards, it was a dig at him actually, hence his nervous laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See I think he prob had a decent suit but think he prob gained some weight in the off season. Boy rarely ate or drank anything that wasn't a fruit ir vegetable before lu and her carbs came along.
Yeah that's right let's blame lu for lando getting 'fat'
oh i don't know about that, it's like saying he didn't train, i don't think he gained weight or anything and if he did, i don't think it's luisas fault. she's not feeding him or anything 😂

Listening to whoever the heck was just speaking…I feel sorry for Lu and Olivia Rodrigo and anyone who isn’t British trying to understand what the duck they just said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listening to whoever the heck was just speaking…I feel sorry for Lu and Olivia Rodrigo and anyone who isn’t British trying to understand what the duck they just said 😂
I was thinking this so many times tonight like luis English seems good but the accents 😂

• Haha
I´m going to sleep :) thank you ladies for fun night :D and if there isn't more pictures in morning someone will be in trouble :D GN <3

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was thinking this so many times tonight like luis English seems good but the accents 😂
As an American I can totally get most British accents, vut its the Scottish ones that leave me grasping.
Also not like I know, but heard most English taught around Europe was British style so most Europeans have a bit of British accent. American though, nope only Europeans who spend time in America moren than uk

Reactions: 1
As an American I can totally get most British accents, vut its the Scottish ones that leave me grasping.
Also not like I know, but heard most English thought around Europe was British style so most Europeans have a bit of British accent. American though, nope only Europeans who spund American morenthan British spent a lot of time here.
i've actually had the impression that most europeans have an american accent, at least people in germany do and only when they spend a lot of time in england they develop a bit of a british accent but never as beautiful as actual brits. idk i think most european languages sound more like american english and therefore it's easier to adapt it
though i grew up a confused bilingual so what do i know 😂

• Haha
Also not like I know, but heard most English taught around Europe was British style so most Europeans have a bit of British accent. American though, nope only Europeans who spend time in America moren than uk
As a Glaswegian I am offended

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.