Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Glaswegian I am offended
Honsestly was afraid to go there a few years ago for a conference... go lost on conference calls. But I'm sure it's fine
I mean I survived all of Ireland and northern Ireland. Bad comparison I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honsestly was afraid to go there a few years ago for a conference... go lost on conference calls. But I'm sure it's fine
Hahahaha as someone from Northern Ireland I’ll take it as a compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As an American I have no idea what an American accent is. Grew up in the south so had that accent but now in nyc have northern accent. But in geral American yeah do t even know what that is

• Haha
i went to ireland for about a week and i really loved the irish accent

1644359499323.png

this is how i remember different english accents

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
i went to ireland for about a week and i really loved the irish accent
It's weird because I'm genetically like 50 Irish 50 English. Or basically a white girl. Family came over before America was America. Yet in Ireland and Northern Ireland peoplenwere obsessed with determining where I Ireland I originated from. They went back to like 500 ad. Apparently I'm from sligo. But was just weird because everyone there treated me like I was irish.... even though American since like 1600. They didn't get into the british half tho

• Heart
i've actually had the impression that most europeans have an american accent, at least people in germany do and only when they spend a lot of time in england they develop a bit of a british accent but never as beautiful as actual brits. idk i think most european languages sound more like american english and therefore it's easier to adapt it
though i grew up a confused bilingual so what do i know 😂
Yes i would say its a mix but in Portugal we learn english from uk in school but since we consume so much american stuff its already a mix for example my english is a mix and most of my friends its the same the ones that have a more english accent are the ones that had classes in english institutes when they were younger. I would say Luisa had classes like this because her english has way more accent than most portuguese english speakers.

There is no need to be scared. We don’t bite…we’ll most of us that is

I wish is was joking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I worked in a pharmacy in the east end of Glasgow (ie the dodgy bit) I’ve got more than one story don’t you worry
Fellow scot here 👋🏼 I live in Glasgow suburbs now but in my student days worked in a city centre supermarket express shop. Some stuff from that would make you never want to go out again.

• Heart
  • Haha
So assuming this is the new charlotte
Also the voice on McLarens posts
i'm conflicted about her... she follows caitlyn jenner (big ick) but also dan levy/annie murphy (big love)
guess we'll have to wait and see 😂 sad that the aurelie thing isn't coming true though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Fellow scot here 👋🏼 I live in Glasgow suburbs now but in my student days worked in a city centre supermarket express shop. Some stuff from that would make you never want to go out again.
Can only imagine some of things you’ve seen…at least they are sober 95% we see them

So assuming this is the new charlotte
Also the voice on McLarens posts
I just wanna know who they are likely to pair her with…let’s be realistic they are both not the easiest to handle at times. This is Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo we are talking about here.

i'm conflicted about her... she follows caitlyn jenner (big ick) but also dan levy/annie murphy (big love)
guess we'll have to wait and see 😂 sad that the aurelie thing isn't coming true though
I think Aurelie's doing social media, not comms, so she's not suitable for head of comms 🤔
Imo it's gonna be Harry, the other people have joined only last season

I just wanna know who they are likely to pair her with…let’s be realistic they are both not the easiest to handle at times. This is Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo we are talking about here.
probably lando and the new girl and harry stays with daniel

I think Aurelie's doing social media, not comms, so she's not suitable for head of comms 🤔
Imo it's gonna be Harry, the other people have joined only last season
is aurelie not the one in daniel's ki ki sweat baby interview holding the recorder thing and judging him? or in that one where he pretends to know a million languages?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.