Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is aurelie not the one in daniel's ki ki sweat baby interview holding the recorder thing and judging him? or in that one where he pretends to know a million languages?
I have no idea tbh, I remember her more from doing socials and her twitter bio says she's Head of Digital Media

Technically the suburbs and North Lanarkshire but always just to say Glaswegian. But I’m Aberdeen now for uni. But yes it is very very interesting to say the least
Alright im gonna request a map before heading there. Hopefully In June and driving the whole country

Reactions: 1
Hiya loves! I’m kinda back, got covid now 😩
Yay to being back. But boo to COVID

Alright im gonna request a map before heading there. Hopefully In June and driving the whole country
Are you doing NC500? I’ve never done it but know quite a few people who have and it looks so fab. And it isn’t that confusing don’t worry… some cities not quite halfway up the country, and then a lot hills the further up you go. Well all speak really fast and have different accents depending on where you are, but Glaswegians are probs the scariest/friendliest - we love and hate everyone in equal measure

Hiya loves! I’m kinda back, got covid now 😩
welcome back 🥰🥰 i hope you're doing alright? let's hope that thing doesn't stick around for too long and you're free and healthy soon enough ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t know. Some form of marking her territory??
Now shes free to post. Lando already did so she can now without the 'using lando'
Whatever girl earned a place tonight... she held that table and looked classy/safe doing it. Lando didnt even need to be there and she would have been at ease and making friends. So lu cheers to you. Tonight proved to me you are only making Lando a better and mite secure guy. Lando or no Lando, Lu would have broken out eventually, so glad she's with Lando. Dump all over the place please

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
what's with the always grabbing his face? am i being weird about this? i hate people touching my face 😂
I hate people touching my face too but the only person that i tolerate its my significant other hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.