Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think that we would have collectively heard enough stories to stay away but apparently not. Honestly think that at least 50% of the female population of the UK has had a bad experience with a rugby boy 😳😂
Definitely. Most girls, especially if they go on to uni or college, tend to fall into 2 camps. The ones who fall for the humanities students/stoners/boys who are in a band or rugby lads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Now are those girls actually pointing at Lando or is there someone more famous around him 😂😭😂😂

• Haha
Definitely. Most girls, especially if they go on to uni or college, tend to fall into 2 camps. The ones who fall for the humanities students/stoners/boys who are in a band or rugby lads.
Couldn’t have summed it up better if I tried…I work in a posh af gym so I’ll let you work out for yourself which camp I fall into 😂

• Heart
Now are those girls actually pointing at Lando or is there someone more famous around him 😂😭😂😂
i was wondering if this is a nod to how daniel and his family did that in the 2021 launch video because there are clips of lando doing it to daniel even after that when they were filming with sky and so on 😂

• Heart
Unrelated but I bloody love Sam Fender
I live under a rock i didn't know this guy but really liked it.. well at least this award show made me know some british artists i didn't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Couldn’t have summed it up better if I tried…I work in a posh af gym so I’ll let you work out for yourself which camp I fall into 😂
One of the unis in my city, which one of my friends studies at, is known for being very very posh and obviously there are a million and one rugby lads. All utter dickheads but when you're 18 and a fresher you see 6ft handsome guys who are built like demigods and not the entitled, arrogant arse holes they are.

Reactions: 1
Heidi's fanpage posting about Lando and Lui that they are cute

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I live under a rock i didn't know this guy but really liked it.. well at least this award show made me know some british artists i didn't know.
he is fantastic, highly recommend checking out more of his music!

• Heart
Unrelated but I bloody love Sam Fender
Love of my life 🥵🥰

Can't wait to go and see him when he plays my city next month! Been trying to get tickets for him for about 4 years now but every time he's been here it has sold out so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.