Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
smh you guys talk about lando's friends not being there but connor is about to go on stage again, what are you guys talking about? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of the unis in my city, which one of my friends studies at, is known for being very very posh and obviously there are a million and one rugby lads. All utter dickheads but when you're 18 and a fresher you see 6ft handsome guys who are built like demigods and not the entitled, arrogant arse holes they are.
Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. We all fall for the trap.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is he trying to give us Ginger Spice? It kinda looks like a union flag right?
1644357705419.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He wAS crYiNG iN ThE backSTaGe
you know psycho synonyms is going to claim that a friend of a friend is one of the award statuettes and they said Lando was crying because of Luisa……
I can already see the statement…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.