Formula 1 Wags #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its hilarious... like all the other celebs are buds and going and hanging at each others table
and lando is just sitting there clinging to lu for dear life
despite all the fame... he's still awkward at parties.
they shoulda let him bring his entourage
God imagine Max and Tom being there as well…I don’t know who would have more of a melt down. Us or Anonymous of whatever tf her name is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They both knew they were on camera in the back of that interview, Lu looked so natural, Lando looked so lost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They both knew they were on camera in the back of that interview, Lu looked so natural, Lando looked so lost 😂
i mean lando doesn't even look natural when he's the one being interviewed so i'd expect nothing less of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Y’all where to even begin… our girl Lui at the Brits! This girl’s life is completely different than it was six months ago. Good for her. She looks great.
Poor Max though. I’ll take solace in the fact that I know deep down Lando and Lui both really wanted him there. 😢

Reactions: 5
Lando is so aware of where the camera is, he keeps looking directly into it wherever it is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.