Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the covid I don’t know how the situation is in all of the countries but i know that in europe at least a large part is ready to lift most restrictions and assume that its now an endemic and not a pandemic anymore. Denmark already did it and in here in Portugal it also seems to be the way most of the population is vaccinated and we have only the need to use the vaccination certificate and masks inside some places. So i hope this could be the light at the end of the tunnel.

Reactions: 5
All for calling out people when they do something wrong but let’s be fair, he’s not the only one who wasn’t wearing a mask during the parades
they didn't have to wear a mask for USA GP ☺ you can see Mick without a mask. he wears it 99% of his time to protect his dad. ☺they have some rules and I think they don't have to wear it for the parade but someone just wears it ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
On the covid I don’t know how the situation is in all of the countries but i know that in europe at least a large part is ready to lift most restrictions and assume that its now an endemic and not a pandemic anymore. Denmark already did it and in here in Portugal it also seems to be the way most of the population is vaccinated and we have only the need to use the vaccination certificate and masks inside some places. So i hope this could be the light at the end of the tunnel.
I hope so
The big thing for me now is: be careful If you have a deadline at work because even mild symptoms will require you to stay in isolation, take time off work for some days and delay important things...
they are going to the track for testing soon

Reactions: 1
I have a question... do drivers book for themself a hotel room or team does it for them, like does someone know how does that whole travelling thing with team work

Yeah, I struggle to keep up with the rules but pretty sure here in the uk masks and covid passes have been dropped

Reactions: 4
Thank you!!! please pfizer be nice this time ❤

I need to admit I'm struggling to accept McLaren's calendar. The other drivers are already working around the factories and Ferrari and Alpha Tauri have already went to the track to check things out, while Mclaren has given to their drivers a looooong break. I want to trust the team but I'm worried thinking about how tit 2021 ended for them. I would hope to see hard work on january like Lando did last year. We know 2022 will be a big challenge to all the teams...
He came back to MTC around that time last year too, even later, I think?
Seb only came back today, Lewis is still in the US. If they were needed before, I'm sure they would be there.

Good luck with the booster! I was preparing for the worst with mine, but luckily I had no side effects

Reactions: 3
I have a question... do drivers book for themself a hotel room or team does it for them, like does someone know how does that whole travelling thing with team work
team does ☺McLaren has a partnership with Hilton, so the whole team is staying there and someone always arranges it ☺

Reactions: 2
Im didnt took vax still but that doesnt make my antivax or antimask ( i wear it always to the point that whenever im in public and i take mask off air feels dirty) my dad is another level and full antivax and antimask with his theories, few of my family members are vaxed without him knowing.... like if some feels more safe wearing mask or taking vax you dont need to attack them, if you dont wanna do it dont do it

• Heart
Team does it for them if they stay in the same hotel and if it's Europe part of the season, then some drivers choose to stay in their own motorhomes next to the track.

Im didnt took vax still but that doesnt make my antivax or antimask ( i wear it always to the point that whenever im in public and i take mask off air feels dirty) my dad is another level and full antivax and antimask with his theories, few of my family members are vaxed without him knowing.... like if some feels more safe wearing mask or taking vax you dont need to attack them, if you dont wanna do it dont do it

what 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Yeah, I struggle to keep up with the rules but pretty sure here in the uk masks and covid passes have been dropped
I feel you, in my country they changed rules 3 times during 1 week ffs

I feel you, in my country they changed rules 3 times during 1 week ffs
It’s been so confusing at times 😂 luckily I work from home so haven’t had to worry to much about what’s going on outside

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s been so confusing at times 😂 luckily I work from home so haven’t had to worry to much about what’s going on outside
oh god i really have no clue anymore, my patients keep asking me and i'm like 😶😶
sorry in advance if i ever have to treat one of you in some crazy circumstance where i'm suddenly no longer in germany, i really tried to study hard but f1 drivers are too hot

View attachment 1030046

So disappointing he thinks that way. Also disappointing because i think he's hot!
it's always the hot ones isn't it? brainless = sexy?

• Haha
fancy

Screenshot_20220131-134734.png

"The Eden Star is a beautiful residence located on the harbor of Fontvieille"

• Wow
oh no please no covid fights 😂. Whether you are vaccinated, unvaccinated, or you choose wear a mask or not, the only thing that matters that we want to protect the people around us 🙏🏻hopefully this will end soon 🙏🏻 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.