Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't truly know the extent of Lando's mental health issues and as Imola said anyone speaking about it publicly is progress.

Yeah, I mean Lewis is 15 years older than Lando so not super comparable in my opinion.

Also Lewis has had his own issues cough* private jet* cough.....

I'm sure Lando is comfortable with his life and money but also he's just a squid in love at the end of the day and that seems to make him super happy.

I don't think money is the be all and end all for him ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We don't truly know the extent of Lando's mental health issues and as Imola said anyone speaking about it publicly is progress.

Yeah, I mean Lewis is 15 years older than Lando so not super comparable in my opinion.

I'm sure Lando is comfortable with his life and money but also he's just a squid in love at the end of the day and that seems to make him super happy.

Dropping the L-Word already? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So his partnership with 'Mind' is because McLaren has a partnership with them... and let's be honest Lando's mental health problems do not come close to the spectrum of issues out there. I agree he had a lot to deal with, and probably still does anxiety and stresswise as an F1 driver. But all the fan girls who reach out to him like praising him for speaking about mental health and stuff, well I mean he is kinda still doing it for a brand and an employer. But again that is why i'd like to see him do things with HIS money, not just his celebrity appearance (which i mean he still is getting paid for or getting free screentime for his brand for).
OMG Thank you!!!! 100% agree
I was scared to speak about this

Reactions: 1
But one thing that i keep noticing (and in several aspects not only this one about the charity) is that in general people expect things always from the same guys Lando is not the only one making millions in F1.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I always wonder what the deal is with Luโ€™s flights to/with Lando. Does he pay for her to fly business/first? Iโ€™m assuming so for the Long haul trips. I love that she never posted anything from the plane. Probably because she will get people calling her a gold digger ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2

No not a good current comparison, but again i hope lando will follow.

Just to clarify I love lando, and I accept him, and love every landogate and post between. I'm beyond happy for him having a great season, his progress, his ability to live his life despite toxic fans, and mostly openly with Lu.
My points arent meant to criticize him in any way. its his money, he's not doing anything wrong or different than any other driver or athlete. I just have high hopes for what he has the potential to do for fans and F1 in the future with his following and influence. Guess I'm just impatient, but definitely hopeful.

Reactions: 3
I always wonder what the deal is with Luโ€™s flights to/with Lando. Does he pay for her to fly business/first? Iโ€™m assuming so for the Long haul trips. I love that she never posted anything from the plane. Probably because she will get people calling her a gold digger ๐Ÿ™„
The trip to Dubai maybe but the ones in Europe i don't think so you only have business and its only the first seats of the plane were you have more space and meals so no big difference.

No not a good current comparison, but again i hope lando will follow.

Just to clarify I love lando, and I accept him, and love every landogate and post between. I'm beyond happy for him having a great season, his progress, his ability to live his life despite toxic fans, and mostly openly with Lu.
My points arent meant to criticize him in any way. its his money, he's not doing anything wrong or different than any other driver or athlete. I just have high hopes for what he has the potential to do for fans and F1 in the future with his following and influence. Guess I'm just impatient, but definitely hopeful.
20220131_180037.jpg

I mean Adam seems like he's a good dude so fingers crossed Lando manages to break many a mould in F1 and elsewhere. He seems genuinely liked by people so I'm hopeful too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The trip to Dubai maybe but the ones in Europe i don't think so you only have business and its only the first seats of the plane were you have more space and meals so no big difference.
yeah i mean most flights within Europe arent too terribly expensive. london to porto no big deal. porto to nice (just a pain in the ass to do, but still pretty cheap).
I guess we will see what happens in the spring when season starts and Lu starts doing more shoots. But honestly with the money Lu is about to make in the next few years I'm sure she'll being paying for plenty of things, starting with a new wardrobe. That said I do think Lando does enjoy paying for her and his friends when he can. I'm sure there is some kind of agreement, but he definitely seems like one to at least want to take care of her, even if she seems like she can take care of herself.

View attachment 1030323

I mean Adam seems like he's a good dude so fingers crossed Lando manages to break many a mould in F1 and elsewhere. He seems genuinely liked by people so I'm hopeful too.
awesome! Thanks for finding this. Yeah i mean the norris's seem like good parents and the kids have a generally good awareness of the world. so yeah high hopes, but this is encouraging since Adam obviously is managing Lando to some extent

Did you guys see a small plane crashed into Nelson Piquet farm in Brasรญlia?

OMG! Thank god they are all okay. how terrifying for everyone

Reactions: 2
This is so me reading your ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿฆ‘๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽโ›ฑ๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ posts
Screenshot_20220131_190556.jpg

Nice one McLaren admin, you are late only few days this time ๐Ÿ˜…

BUT I'M GOING TO IGNORE THAT CAUSE YOU INCLUDED ME IN THIRD ROW ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ
BLOWY THAN MONZA? OH STOP IT YOU ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is so me reading your ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿฆ‘๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽโ›ฑ๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ posts
View attachment 1030329

Nice one McLaren admin, you are late only few days this time ๐Ÿ˜…

BUT I'M GOING TO IGNORE THAT CAUSE YOU INCLUDED ME IN THIRD ROW ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ
BLOWY THAN MONZA? OH STOP IT YOU ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Thank God they didnโ€™t put Sochiโ€ฆ though Iโ€™d appreciate that level of trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.