Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Lando is moving to Monaco he should be more careful with masks... This guy in the pic posts antivax and antimask content ffs. I know Monaco has a lot of restrictions but yeah be careful when taking pic with random white rich fans
Just posted but I'm pretty sure that's his tax man

Reactions: 2
Since Lando is moving to Monaco he should be more careful with masks... This guy in the pic posts antivax and antimask content ffs. I know Monaco has a lot of restrictions but yeah be careful when taking pic with random white rich fans
Well Charles took photos with known criminal so ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I read! Thank you!
Still: good luck Lando with antivax antimask rich guys

lmao so true
but I'm worried about covid tho
Yes me too. I'm curious if omicron or possibly other variant will change something or some drivers get covid

Reactions: 1
This photo is even more hilarious when you realize who the guy in a suit is....
Tax attorney in monaco (credit from an insta post who mentioned it)

So like is Lu sitting there while lando discusses his empire and financial future? Cause that would be a little too much....
I hope this guy doesn’t handle a meeting with his tax attorney on his own, absolutely no way 😂
I bet his dad or manager is somewhere there as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I truly believe the drivers are ALL vaccinated but ngl, If one of them get covid NOW will be tit for their teams

btw: getting my booster tomorrow, finally

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lando never wears a mask and it bothers me so much, it’s always hanging below his chin. Also even during the season he was one of the few drivers who never wore a mask during the drivers parade, drives me nuts
And hearing this tax doofus guy is one of those tinhat guys just makes me mad, bet there are other attorneys out there 😂

I truly believe the drivers are ALL vaccinated but ngl, If one of them get covid NOW will be tit for their teams

Everyone in the paddock needs to be fully vaxxed in 2022. Bye bye Bernd Maylander, medical car driver 👋
But yes ofc you can still get covid that’s why Lando’s „blissfully unaware“ stance is annoying me so much with this particular subject, maybe I’m extra sensitive on this one because I’m in the hospital everyday and see it firsthand 🥲
Good luck with your booster though, I hope you’ll feel alright after it 🤞🏽🤞🏽❤

Reactions: 7
Lando never wears a mask and it bothers me so much, it’s always hanging below his chin. Also even during the season he was one of the few drivers who never wore a mask during the drivers parade, drives me nuts
And hearing this tax doofus guy is one of those tinhat guys just makes me mad, bet there are other attorneys out there 😂

Everyone in the paddock needs to be fully vaxxed in 2022. Bye bye Bernd Maylander, medical car driver 👋
But yes ofc you can still get covid that’s why Lando’s „blissfully unaware“ stance is annoying me so much with this particular subject, maybe I’m extra sensitive on this one because I’m in the hospital everyday and see it firsthand 🥲
Bernd Maylander is against vaccination :eek:
Hope after booster will be fine for me was the worst 4 days

Again I love lando and his overall personality and vibe
but he is a rich kid at heart and money is number one to him
no one wants to think that because it makes him seem like an asshole
but as someone who grew up around these types their entire life, yeah its all about the money no matter which scumbag, golf course, or criminal you may be associated with.

I guarantee you his dad is there. Lando may have a manager, but I feel like I read somewhere his management company was also basically one of his father's companies.
Lando's dad is doing exactly what smart finance dudes do. They spread the money out among LLCs and other smaller corps, they use it for life/work stuff and write it off, and it makes their own liabilities and wealth look much smaller then they are. In this case norris money is flowing between father and son through business.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but its a fun game that the smart finance dudes know how to fully exploit, especially within a family. the good ones know how to do it internationally and not cross lines of legality. Honestly i fully respect the game of making, hiding, and using money to stay wealthy. But yeah that is lando, even in his $200 designer hoodie

• Heart
I watch every race on streameast, it is kinda maybe illegal but idc honestly, i just checked and saw that they have other sports streams including american football

Finished watching Soy Georgina and right know trying to find a job at gucci😏who knows life is unexpected
I love streameast

(if u know u know)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
but as someone who grew up around these types their entire life, yeah its all about the money no matter which scumbag, golf course, or criminal you may be associated with.

I guarantee you his dad is there. Lando may have a manager, but I feel like I read somewhere his management company was also basically one of his father's companies.
Lando's dad is doing exactly what smart finance dudes do. They spread the money out among LLCs and other smaller corps, they use it for life/work stuff and write it off, and it makes their own liabilities and wealth look much smaller then they are. In this case norris money is flowing between father and son through business.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but its a fun game that the smart finance dudes know how to fully exploit, especially within a family. the good ones know how to do it internationally and not cross lines of legality. Honestly i fully respect the game of making, hiding, and using money to stay wealthy. But yeah that is lando, even in his $200 designer hoodie
If I had the same kind of money I’d do the same though, not gonna lie about that, I think everyone would try to make the most amount of money possible given the chance

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Thank you!!! please pfizer be nice this time ❤

I need to admit I'm struggling to accept McLaren's calendar. The other drivers are already working around the factories and Ferrari and Alpha Tauri have already went to the track to check things out, while Mclaren has given to their drivers a looooong break. I want to trust the team but I'm worried thinking about how tit 2021 ended for them. I would hope to see hard work on january like Lando did last year. We know 2022 will be a big challenge to all the teams...

• Heart
Reactions: 7

good luck and have smooth running. 3 dose was best for me, only my armpit hurt as hell for about 4 days ☺

• Heart
All for calling out people when they do something wrong but let’s be fair, he’s not the only one who wasn’t wearing a mask during the parades

Attachments

Reactions: 4

I need to admit I'm struggling to accept McLaren's calendar. The other drivers are already working around the factories and Ferrari and Alpha Tauri have already went to the track to check things out, while Mclaren has given his drivers a looooong break. I want to trust the team but I'm worried thinking about how tit 2021 ended for them. I would speak hard work on january like Lando did last year. We know 2022 will be a big challenge to all the teams...
Best guess is the drivers did a bunch of work in 2021 for 2022, neglecting the rest of the season (which they said they stopped the development on that car in the summer due to shifting resources onto 2022) resulting in a drop of performance but allowing everyone, especially Team Australia, to get a break.
James Key said the car seems to be coming along well so I‘m choosing to trust that 💆🏻‍♀️

All for calling out people when they do something wrong but let’s be fair, he’s not the only one who wasn’t wearing a mask during the parades
No I know that’s why I said he’s one of the drivers never wearing one, not the only one

Reactions: 3

I need to admit I'm struggling to accept McLaren's calendar. The other drivers are already working around the factories and Ferrari and Alpha Tauri have already went to the track to check things out, while Mclaren has given to their drivers a looooong break. I want to trust the team but I'm worried thinking about how tit 2021 ended for them. I would hope to see hard work on january like Lando did last year. We know 2022 will be a big challenge to all the teams...
i was hoping for them to be back this week but nope .maybe it's better for them that they won't have a break until testing so they will have a good pace 🍀🤞🏻

not body shaming but the guy has big hands to take money from rich people

Screenshot_20220131-131337.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.