Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how many times you watched Monaco redemption?
More than I can count 😶 even though Monaco is the most boring race ever in any given recent year but for Danny Ric I’ll gladly go through that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Be careful with this though, I got scammed this year. In some countries other channels have the sole live streaming rights to F1. So you get the archive and live timings and fun stuff but no actual livestream.
It doesn’t say that anywhere when buying the abo (in my case in the Apple App Store) and then you just don’t get the livestream.
So I’d recommend checking who has the F1 streaming rights in your country before buying because that’s a lot of money for just getting data and old races

He’s in Monaco and he’s had another haircut, oh no

Why does he look like he has Max's hair on? Do they share hair as well?

• Haha
And they usually give discount before the start of the season 🤗
Last season was the first ever we didn't have any tv coverage here so I had to look for options 😅
Luckily I won f1tv at some giveaway. Well it's not luck, you all know how chatty I am, especially in written form 🤣
This season I will buy it for sure, just waiting for discount. I'm very satisfied with it and I don't mind they are a bit British biased than neutral 😬
Lucky you ☺🍀
we have a program for about 7.5 euros per month and I can share it with 3 other family members. so I share this with my husband's Ferrari family 😂 but if there was no other option I would buy f1 tv ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Be careful with this though, I got scammed this year. In some countries other channels have the sole live streaming rights to F1. So you get the archive and live timings and fun stuff but no actual livestream.
It doesn’t say that anywhere when buying the abo (in my case in the Apple App Store) and then you just don’t get the livestream.
So I’d recommend checking who has the F1 streaming rights in your country before buying because that’s a lot of money for just getting data and old races

I like this hair better than one in Dubai, he looked like one creepy f-boy that is following me aorund in school... thank God he changed it

• Haha
More than I can count 😶 even though Monaco is the most boring race ever in any given recent year but for Danny Ric I’ll gladly go through that ❤
I love China 2018, podium ceremony is so 🥺 fella had bigger breakdusk than me 2 days before my period 😅

• Heart

i follow this guy from LA (baristajosh) and he has f1 tv. so hopefully it will work for you too ☺ @Pole er bear

Reactions: 1
Lucky you ☺🍀
we have a program for about 7.5 euros per month and I can share it with 3 other family members. so I share this with my husband's Ferrari family 😂 but if there was no other option I would buy f1 tv ☺
I watch every race on streameast, it is kinda maybe illegal but idc honestly, i just checked and saw that they have other sports streams including american football

Finished watching Soy Georgina and right know trying to find a job at gucci😏who knows life is unexpected

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does he look like he has Max's hair on? Do they share hair as well?
I would just love to tidy his brows up a little bit. Nothing crazy like Cristiano Ronaldo but just getting rid of some the strays. Really think it will make his eyes pop! Can I just say he is one of the 10% of the grid I don’t have a lady boner for regardless of brows hahah I’m sure he is gutted

• Haha
I would just love to tidy his brows up a little bit. Nothing crazy like Cristiano Ronaldo but just getting rid of some the strays. Really think it will make his eyes pop! Can I just say he is one of the 10% of the grid I don’t have a lady boner for regardless of brows hahah I’m sure he is gutted
He did already fix his eyebrows, used to be wilder

• Heart
Reactions: 2
tumblr_48a5823fde192692734e4e7d00bd876e_7539359e_1280.jpg

Not even this pic?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watch every race on streameast, it is kinda maybe illegal but idc honestly, i just checked and saw that they have other sports streams including american football

Finished watching Soy Georgina and right know trying to find a job at gucci😏who knows life is unexpected
haha I want to watch it tonight 😂 netflix, wine and ironing 😖😂 I saw about 5 videos today where girls are looking for a job at gucci 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can totally see why everyone fancies him but I just get nothing from this pic. I can’t even blame the age (he’s way younger than me) as isn’t he the same age as Mick? And I, someone scared of dogs would gladly become Angie’s walker and personal groomer just to be closer to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can totally see why everyone fancies him but I just get nothing from this pic. I can’t even blame the age (he’s way younger than me) as isn’t he the same age as Mick? And I, someone scared of dogs would gladly become Angie’s walker and personal groomer just to be closer to him 😂
See Mick does nothing for me 🤣 we're so picky!

• Haha
Classic Lando in his hoodie whilst everyone else is all smart in suits 😅
Since Lando is moving to Monaco he should be more careful with masks... This guy in the pic posts antivax and antimask content ffs. I know Monaco has a lot of restrictions but yeah be careful when taking pic with random white rich fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.