Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like they don't know girls he followed before πŸ˜… not to be disrespectful but come on :censored:

She is showing him what he missing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They are separared for like 20 minutes ffs :rolleyes:
okay his fans are still delusional, different day same tit I see haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The schedule for upcoming weeks seems quite busy and hope some wags provide something for gossip too. Sould be fun. Also congrats for super husband
just show up girls on the car launch and we will be happy πŸ˜‚ yes he is amazing . we do everything 50/50 and usually he fall asleep sooner than the baby πŸ˜‚ but don't worry on Saturday, the Czech Football League begins πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ football from morning to evening 😭 and he can’t go to the stadium πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
just show up girls on the car launch and we will be happy πŸ˜‚ yes he is amazing . we do everything 50/50 and usually he fall asleep sooner than the baby πŸ˜‚ but don't worry on Saturday, the Czech Football League begins πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ football from morning to evening 😭 and he can’t go to the stadium πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
That is awesome, I hope I'll find that kind of man. I'm looking forward for ice hockey (olympics) hope that we won't play against Czech because you always kick our asses πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

That is awesome, I hope I'll find that kind of man. I'm looking forward for ice hockey (olympics) hope that we won't play against Czech because you always kick our asses πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Oooh I'd forgotten about the Olympics! Love watching.

• Heart
oh you will definitely find one πŸ˜‰ well we are in different groups so that is great start πŸ˜€ but if we will play against each other πŸ˜€ you are definitely right πŸ˜‚
edit : i will definitely watch men's snowboards this year πŸ˜‚ πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
oh you will definitely find one πŸ˜‰ well we are in different groups so that is great start πŸ˜€ but if we will play against each other πŸ˜€ you are definitely right πŸ˜‚
Great that's good start but looking for our group all North will be hard. I have feeling that Czechia has easier group. But If I'm not mistaken we once won when we had czech coach πŸ˜‚ but yeah if we met we are fucked

Great that's good start but looking for our group all North will be hard. I have feeling that Czechia has easier group. But If I'm not mistaken we once won when we had czech coach πŸ˜‚ but yeah if we met we are fucked
Russia is easy? πŸ˜‚ but you beat them in 2018 so that is impressive πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»
I will cheer for our brothers but when there is a game against each others- game on πŸ˜‚

• Heart
New thread

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.