Formula 1 Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it as show with commercials and some are done very well . Ouu puppybowl why they don't show us that :love:
Same i know nothing about american football ๐Ÿ˜‚just want to see the halftime show and this year i really want to see it im a 90s baby so eminem, dr dre,snoop dogg, mary j blige all together is a dream ๐Ÿ˜€

Reactions: 3
As someone from Europe where can I watch Superbowl cus everybody is talking about it so i guess i need to see it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
As someone from Europe where can I watch Superbowl cus everybody is talking about it so i guess i need to see it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I have the option on hulu plus but for sure there is youtube option (probably paid) and many others

Hopefully is the keyword. Deuxmoi though and the gossip page with no proof for him ๐Ÿ˜…. I do think that there will be other people taking photos of him though

The halftime show is why a lot of people watch the super bowl. I don't like football but I always go back for the halftime!

Seb ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

And that lingerie is hideous to me. I don't understand the underwear part.
i'm so excited for this year's halftime show ๐Ÿ˜European football is much better๐Ÿ˜‚

Same i know nothing about american football ๐Ÿ˜‚just want to see the halftime show and this year i really want to see it im a 90s baby so eminem, dr dre,snoop dogg, mary j blige all together is a dream ๐Ÿ˜€
The only one I miss is Missy Elliott โค

Looks like UK is BBC iplayer

otherwise its NBC/peacock streaming and I'd assume you'd use a VPN for US

and this is the list from the NFL
thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ I have 02 yes ๐Ÿ˜‚ these bastards have removed F1 from the program but at least I can watch the superbowl ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
i'm so excited for this year's halftime show ๐Ÿ˜European football is much better๐Ÿ˜‚

The only one I miss is Missy Elliott โค

thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ I have 02 yes ๐Ÿ˜‚ these bastards have removed F1 from the program but at least I can watch the superbowl ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to watch F1 in the US and what the best deal is. I was in Europe for a good part of 2021 season and then did a few 7 or 30 day trials. I'm willing to pay but so far it looks like my only option is a premium package with like a $70/month commitment.
Thankfully I still have time to look into it but yeah would like a reliable stream, which again I'll pay something for, but not that much

I think both Lewis and DR will end up in LA, at least in the short term following retirement. I feel like both will be done after 2023, 2025 at the latest.
Lewis is basically already an LA resident... I think he's been there the majority of his down time, and we know he loves his fashion and celebs
DR is just screaming how American he wants to be from his Texas jersey to his Bills support. And I mean he also has a giant house and inner LA circle. Honestly as an American LA is the only place that could handle DR. Miami possibly, but ultimately its not enough attention for him there.
I'd love both these men to do more in their home countries for the fans, but yeah LA is the next step for both career wise...
and with that PLENTY of threesome opportunities
Lots of money making opportunities in music/acting/broadcasting, while they claim monaco residency
but ultimately it would keep both relevant in their middle age lives without settling down
I'

yeah poor sara is under contract with that lingerie company. And usually they do her hot body justice. Here. that sheer tit is just unnecessarily covering that hot body. Its tragic
Lewis maybe but not Daniel I think.
What about Perez and Bottas, the same age.
I hope he gets a contract extension at McLaren.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to watch F1 in the US and what the best deal is. I was in Europe for a good part of 2021 season and then did a few 7 or 30 day trials. I'm willing to pay but so far it looks like my only option is a premium package with like a $70/month commitment.
Thankfully I still have time to look into it but yeah would like a reliable stream, which again I'll pay something for, but not that much
thank god i have a lot of options. but we especially expanded the TV program because of f1 and they canceled it in the middle of the year. so now I have to pay for the extra program ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ oh that sucks. did you look at f1.tv how much does it cost?

You have the F1 TV app. Its what i use but im in Europe. I pay 5.99 euros per month I had a discount in the first months.

Reactions: 4
f1 tv costs $ 80 a year โ˜บ

Attachments

Reactions: 5
And they usually give discount before the start of the season ๐Ÿค—
Last season was the first ever we didn't have any tv coverage here so I had to look for options ๐Ÿ˜…
Luckily I won f1tv at some giveaway. Well it's not luck, you all know how chatty I am, especially in written form ๐Ÿคฃ
This season I will buy it for sure, just waiting for discount. I'm very satisfied with it and I don't mind they are a bit British biased than neutral ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Be careful with this though, I got scammed this year. In some countries other channels have the sole live streaming rights to F1. So you get the archive and live timings and fun stuff but no actual livestream.
It doesnโ€™t say that anywhere when buying the abo (in my case in the Apple App Store) and then you just donโ€™t get the livestream.
So Iโ€™d recommend checking who has the F1 streaming rights in your country before buying because thatโ€™s a lot of money for just getting data and old races

Heโ€™s in Monaco and heโ€™s had another haircut, oh no

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG I just open my insta and there was this. I don't know if I should cry or laugh or wtf. I will probably have nightmares about this ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Screenshot_20220131-160141-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Be careful with this though, I got scammed this year. In some countries other channels have the sole live streaming rights to F1. So you get the archive and live timings and fun stuff but no actual livestream.
It doesnโ€™t say that anywhere when buying the abo (in my case in the Apple App Store) and then you just donโ€™t get the livestream.
So Iโ€™d recommend checking who has the F1 streaming rights in your country before buying because thatโ€™s a lot of money for just getting data and old races
So how many times you watched Monaco redemption?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.