Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree I even said before that he might not actually end up meeting high expectations everyone has for him. And he definitely seems a bit stuck up to be honest. Obviously the drivers have to be confident and think they’re the best but his attitude in general like saying he had to stay in Williams longer than he wanted or something and then the “UNACCEPTABLE” tweet. Idk I hope he does well and doesn’t act like a jerk as well haha. Might we get another Merc rivalry🤔 ooft can’t wait for this season to start😮💨
I think a lot of these "high expectations" are certain people wanting someone to beat Hamilton. On Twitter, I've seen this new group of "George fans" trying to convince everyone that Lewis won't be able to handle George and he'll crumble (which is funny since we just witnessed a season where Lewis did the exact opposite at the most critical moments too).

I will give it to them though - they've already started making up excuses for if George underperforms. Already seen some them say Lewis will demand for Merc to sabotage George for him like he did Valtteri (which is not true from Val himself)

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad Max has found love 😍
so that's why lando was like "max has a gf" and then he giggled like crazy, it all makes sense now
and george and carmen are being papped as a cover up, soooo obvious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.