Formula 1 Wags #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left for a little bit and came to you all like

DELETED FEET GIF

WTF 😳

EDIT: ok I didn’t really see this pic up close before I posted it, sorry 😖
Me on tattle right now

IMG_20220109_162955.jpg

(I'm Daniel)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

(puta is apparently Valtteri *bonk*)

Sorry but I'll never forget when he wacked him on the helmet
One of the most wtf moments of the season 😅
He looks like 1st grader for the first time on the school bus😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I promised to @Dandree I won't 😅 😅

But I'm still in the mood some kind of mischief, so here, have this instead

😇
do we think DR is the type of guy to kiss his mates on the mouth because i feel like he is and he's done that
and now i wonder if he's "jokingly" kissed MI

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I left for a little bit and came to you all like

WTF 😳

EDIT: ok I didn’t really see this pic up close before I posted it, sorry 😖

That is how I imagine Kym in his WAG shrine / sex dungeon. Feet of a mannequin.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
do we think DR is the type of guy to kiss his mates on the mouth because i feel like he is and he's done that
Imola strikes again with right questions

IMG_20220109_163908.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

And jokingly videoed it.

*manifesting for Imola*

• Heart
  • Haha
801C75C1-F980-4749-845E-D4625BE14DF6.jpeg
BF884128-2204-4A1D-93D4-BEB232883469.png

Not the DR hating witch having his sweatshirt! 🤮 Of course, maybe I only need it to represent him during my daily “Death to Daniel” voodoo spells and simply so I can burn it...but, duh...that’s stating the obvious. The way things are looking, it’s safe to say my diabolical witchcraft is working.

Clearly, I’m being sarcastic...again, up until Austin I literally was all Daniel, all day and I still root for him to do well at this very moment. Once and for all, I. Do. Not. Hate. DR.

How’s that for a press release public announcement? All of us hating ass, jealous witches need to put one out at least weekly...it’s on page 4 (to honor Lando, obv) of the miserable wench guidebook, FYI. But shhh keep it between us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she deleted some pics with him from her ig as well

indeed
How can you be dumb enough to cheat on a vacation with 10 other people, half of which are girls?! How in the hell do you think you would ever get away with that?!

this could be major drama for that group cause Connor is friends with all the guys but Jen and Sav seem to have become really close. 😬

Reactions: 12
Would Seb have proposed to him if he hadn't had a taste first?
1641743170460.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you be dumb enough to cheat on a vacation with 10 other people, half of which are girls?! How in the hell do you think you would ever get away with that?!

this could be major drama for that group cause Connor is friends with all the guys but Jen and Sav seem to have become really close. 😬
unless he's cheated with someone who's only there for the vacation

• Wow

I really think it wasn’t done in front of their face like in their hotel while they were sharing a bed. She probably found something on his phone and it blew up from there. Those boys are attached at the hip and I HIGHLY doubt Max AND Lando would be willing to turn their throuple into a quintuple to facilitate his cheating ways.

• Haha

Maybe it wasn’t on vacation necessarily but yeah I bet there will be drama cause they’ll definitely have to choose sides and I think Connor will be the one to stay friends with the group since they know Jennie from him (as I understand)

When Billie Eilish said this she wasn’t lyin tho🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.