Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Kimi I’m disappointed 😞 ( that post he liked is from October 2023 and he hasn’t like any of his more recent ones but still follows him)

View attachment 2940587
I think it’s important to note just how uninformed people were in October. I’ve seen so many people in the public eye who have liked quite openly zionist posts but have since been staunchly pro Palestine once they understood more abs the media narrative was less strong. I’m not saying that’s the case here, but Kimi is effectively a kid. It’s unlikely he was particularly educated on any of this

Reactions: 9
whatever happened to Randi
She was selling sex toys outside Zandvoort last time I checked
---
Ah yes here we go
Screenshot_20240516_232411.jpg

Screenshot_20240516_232433.jpg

---
You mean Randi Hartman girl who Lando slided his DM while Squid broke up? 🤣🤣🤣

---
Shawty and Shwartzy ate each other face. 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2940786
Is Kristin a watch dealer? And damn I wanna date Robert with the amount of shipping he's willing to go through. Will say she looks slightly less like AI in recent videos. Great skin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Re: the backlash around Max not wearing the Senna shirt.

Valterri showed up in full cycling gear and a bike. It doesn't seem like Oscar showed up at all. Many drivers weren't wearing pins that honoured Roland Ratzenberger, whose death is barely honoured even though he tragically died on literally the same weekend as Senna . Max wore that pin. Are people bashing the other drivers for not wearing the pin? If Max was so scared of Nelson Piquet (who sucks), he could've just not showed up like Oscar and used his sim race as an excuse. (and as much I respect Senna as a driver and as a GOAT, especially after reading his biography, I don't get why there's this widespread almost blind worship a guy who dated a teenager and had even more controversies than the drivers people hate today).

And I just found that the shirts Seb gave all the drivers for the memorial? He's selling them on his store for €70 for profit (around €10 profit on each shirt after all the expenses and a small donation) 😭 and the whole carbon neutral schitck is BS, John Oliver has a great video explanation of it

It's just... something that I've seen a lot of people focus on Max when there are also other things/people at play. I don't think there are any villains involved in the memorial or people who have undeniably done anything wrong. Just people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Re: the backlash around Max not wearing the Senna shirt.

Valterri showed up in full cycling gear and a bike. It doesn't seem like Oscar showed up at all. Many drivers weren't wearing pins that honoured Roland Ratzenberger, whose death is barely honoured even though he tragically died on literally the same weekend as Senna . Max wore that pin. Are people bashing the other drivers for not wearing the pin? If Max was so scared of Nelson Piquet (who sucks), he could've just not showed up like Oscar and used his sim race as an excuse. (and as much I respect Senna as a driver and as a GOAT, especially after reading his biography, I don't get why there's this widespread almost blind worship a guy who dated a teenager and had even more controversies than the drivers people hate today).

And I just found that the shirts Seb gave all the drivers for the memorial? He's selling them on his store for €70 for profit (around €10 profit on each shirt after all the expenses and a small donation) 😭 and the whole carbon neutral schitck is BS, John Oliver has a great video explanation of it

It's just... something that I've seen a lot of people focus on Max when there are also other things/people at play. I don't think there are any villains involved in the memorial or people who have undeniably done anything wrong. Just people.
I doubt max really cares, but if he chose not to wear it, I doubt it was some lond of piquet alignment. The whole.thing looked a it rushed,, lando halfway had on a jacket, and I didn't see max socializing before. No one will care on Sunday.

Reactions: 10
(and as much I respect Senna as a driver and as a GOAT, especially after reading his biography, I don't get why there's this widespread almost blind worship a guy who dated a teenager and had even more controversies than the drivers people hate today).
Blind worship is exactly it. And I don't talk only about Senna, it's basically about anyone there. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The rate of emissions is already more than models predicted and things are changing before our eyes.in our own lifetimes. At this point not adding children to the population is my gift to the earth
---
Oh no Kika.... not you too
Screenshot_20240517_012325.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
and as much I respect Senna as a driver and as a GOAT, especially after reading his biography, I don't get why there's this widespread almost blind worship a guy who dated a teenager and had even more controversies than the drivers people hate today).
You answered the question yourself. It's respect for his driving and F1 legacy.

Reactions: 6
Blind worship is exactly it. And I don't talk only about Senna, it's basically about anyone there. 🤷‍♀️
TBH, Senna dying probably did more for his legacy than anything else. I'm sure people would also say nothing but great things about Nelson Piquet if he had kicked the bucket after one title. He just unfortunately lived long enough that we got to see what a horrible piece of tit he actually is and there's no desire to sanctify him. Senna dying as a young, handsome talented man is why he gets this bizarre hero worship and a willingness to overlook his crappy antics.

Reactions: 12
TBH, Senna dying probably did more for his legacy than anything else. I'm sure people would also say nothing but great things about Nelson Piquet if he had kicked the bucket after one title. He just unfortunately lived long enough that we got to see what a horrible piece of tit he actually is and there's no desire to sanctify him. Senna dying as a young, handsome talented man is why he gets this bizarre hero worship and a willingness to overlook his crappy antics.
100% this. I think it’s highlighted even more when you compare just how little praise Prost gets in comparison to Senna too.

Reactions: 10
Tributes are a nice thing and should be done but I agree that - in anything- blind worshipping is not good. In this case I think it was nice to commemorate, because of the 30th anniversary of deaths and it is not like the whole race is devoted to tributes. I think Thursday before racing starts was a good day for that.

Humans are just humans, there are no saints and ironically people who are blindly worshipped often get their dirt discovered at some point, so it is safest to just acknowledge someone's achievements and praise where the praise is deserved than pretend they do not or did not have any human flaws...
It is not directly about drivers, but especially celebs get to form this worshipping bubbles because it makes them feel better than other non famous people. I am also allergic to the word "goat" in general, in sports or other areas, but this is for a totally different conversation.😅

From other topics- I saw part of press conference where Carlos said things are not moving too quickly :oops: who is he talking to that is my question...
---
And whatever gossip Pierre got here from Sharl, we need to know, spill the tea Pierre :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.