Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no easy way to say this, I'm sorry..

I had a sex dream about Martin Brundle last night
🤣🤣🤣 good to read i'm not the only one with sex dreams. I already dreamt of Lewis, Daniel and a weird dream with a mechanic of a F1 team.

But Martin Brundle isn't he a bit old? Why he in your Dreams?! I had to Google him. It is this man isn't it?
1000015064.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 good to read i'm not the only one with sex dreams. I already dreamt of Lewis, Daniel and a weird dream with a mechanic of a F1 team.

But Martin Brundle isn't he a bit old? Why he in your Dreams?! I had to Google him. It is this man isn't it?
View attachment 2940111
You guys are too tame, have a wet dream about Guenther Steiner fok smash-ing you, and then you can get on to my level of being down horrendous

1715885248130.png

:whistle: :whistle:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I see today is no judgment day so I can smuggle this innocent content and please enjoy my G.propaganda, I am obsessed with how hilarious he looks in this historical outfit
tumblr_628e91da86ee70cdbfd4dd113a54af6a_aac8bae1_1280.jpg

I am still waiting for Carlos to join him in Mercedes so they can have a battle who can recite more regulations and rules during the race :LOL:
Speaking of Carlos, I will be watching his Don't Blink from Miami now, in previous years that GP always provided top visual content.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so looks like the blonde wagabees are gonna be in
I see today is no judgment day so I can smuggle this innocent content and please enjoy my G.propaganda, I am obsessed with how hilarious he looks in this historical outfit
View attachment 2940163

I am still waiting for Carlos to join him in Mercedes so they can have a battle who can recite more regulations and rules during the race :LOL:
Speaking of Carlos, I will be watching his Don't Blink from Miami now, in previous years that GP always provided top visual content.
well someone's gotta bring the fashion back to Merc next year
and its not Carmen.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.