Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
now did Max opt to not wear the shirt because of the piece of tit father his girlfriend has (Nelson Piquet), or did he just not have the time to put it on?

Screenshot 2024-05-16 221143.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I take it we've all seen lando and his hot date needed a bit of push

Magui just getting full tit end of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd like to think this is Ollie's dad's way of saying never compare me to that hideous woman beater ever again
1715893575691.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This man never dressed for the weather
Still looks happier than when with magui
Screenshot_20240516_171628_Instagram.jpg

---
Fernando inspecting the goods

Screenshot_20240516_171906_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I knew I was getting old when I wasn’t thirsting over Ollie but his dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Kimi I’m disappointed 😞 ( that post he liked is from October 2023 and he hasn’t like any of his more recent ones but still follows him)

IMG_6379.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 good to read i'm not the only one with sex dreams. I already dreamt of Lewis, Daniel and a weird dream with a mechanic of a F1 team.

But Martin Brundle isn't he a bit old? Why he in your Dreams?! I had to Google him. It is this man isn't it?
View attachment 2940111
Dear Bobby

I am very old too....(not quite as old as him though)

Which mechanic? Sharl's flamboyant one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.