Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Charles brothers girlfriend was hanging out with the same woman that took the videos of Charles and Alex being all loved up on the balcony at the formula E that caused a stir on twitter for violating their privacy πŸ˜‚

IMG_6394.jpeg
IMG_6392.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
lol, i feel like I went too deep, but from what i saw at 3 in the morning, Carmen lied on her Linkedin bout not being at her job in October, she'd actually been out of it a whole month before according to a website I tracked her down on- I think she was registered there(it says she worked at Ruffer LLP but got a ' new job' in September of 2023- aka when she either got fired/left the company). The whole of september, she posted a single work pic (which was most likely old) and all the other pictures related to her office were conveniently 'after-work', outside the office building, or from an elevator or outside her apartment.
We all knew she was lying, but like atleast I found it on public record lol (hopefully its as reliable as I think it is)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol, i feel like I went too deep, but from what i saw at 3 in the morning, Carmen lied on her Linkedin bout not being at her job in October, she'd actually been out of it a whole month before according to a website I tracked her down on- I think she was registered there(it says she worked at Ruffer LLP but got a ' new job' in September of 2023- aka when she either got fired/left the company). The whole of september, she posted a single work pic (which was most likely old) and all the other pictures related to her office were conveniently 'after-work', outside the office building, or from an elevator or outside her apartment.
We all knew she was lying, but like atleast I found it on public record lol (hopefully its as reliable as I think it is)
Sad that you have to invent a life when in reality your whole life consists of following a man around. 10 paces behind in most cases πŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Sad that you have to invent a life when in reality your whole life consists of following a man around. 10 paces behind in most cases πŸ™„
it would be much more credible to either not say anything or say it like it is. she doesn't owe anyone explanations about her work, it is her private thing. it is normal that people have different work stories, it is normal to quit/being fired/change job whatever. But as she wanted go to public with it she kind of made it difficult for herself to get out of the work narrative after whatever happened to her job happened. :rolleyes:
---
Pedro Pascal?

He's lost the plot.
Someone give him a job now.
Otherwise, looks like he's getting a gig as Mario or Luigi at some Nintendo themed bar.
I really like Carlos but it seems to me like he started losing the plot a year ago at least...
I might be wrong, but I am not such a fan of this long waiting game, I hope it doesn;t backfire because he absolutely deserves to be driving next year

at least good to see that Vamos Mi Wag Roberto is there
d9838680575c65941ab67254616e8e6d898663fb.jpg

but is this Mattia with Papa Sainz!
43af4cfd7412a4ca40f411e680dc7d4814796bdc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
your whole life consists of following a man around. 10 paces behind in most cases πŸ™„
Their chemistry is off the mark 😭

Screenshot 2024-05-17 170104.png

If there are no nipple kisses in my relationship, I dont want it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A bit like Alex her linked in went from saying she still had a year at uni to suddenly having graduated and started the new job at the gallery.

Reactions: 4
A bit like Alex her linked in went from saying she still had a year at uni to suddenly having graduated and started the new job at the gallery.
lol, maybe OUR understanding of time and space is wrong and the wags know something we dont πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
even worser the while moving to Monaco now - she lived there since George moved and is at least full time there since October

and again another GP weekend and she is traveling and not at the race

Reactions: 3
If anyone saw what I posted before this (sorry for looking like i had a stroke)
What I was trying to say: This picture is gonna KILL some people because they were all making theories about Pascale not being able to stand alex in any shape or form- since they didnt kiss eachother goodbye after a bday dinner πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.