Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So finished 'The Idea of You' and I think Lu is just pissed because she didn't get business class flights
(Except for Bahrain, but we know who paid for that)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Damn F1 2024 game did Fernando dirty 🤣 and somehow made Lewis and Pierre look like they share a single brain cell
Screenshot_20240516-082549.png

Brings back terrible memories
FF701162-6957-4F73-9E91-2E9FF9944C47~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not keen ...

Also, what's going on with Carlos? Nowhere near Lando on the sofa, hasn't shaved, doesn't look like he's had a hair cut since winter, still jobless ...
I seriously think that he should make a decision soon. This is the guy who always claimed he wants to have the next year sorted out BEFORE he even starts a season, this uncertainty must be killing him and I don't think it is a good idea to wait any longer.
It would seem impossible for him to have no offers, but F1 is unpredictable sometimes, I seriously hope it is not like he doesn't have choices

PS watch carbecca pages write that he looks so in love or missing his gf
PS2 maybe he finally read her threads here

Reactions: 5
its one of those days that I just miss Seb being in F1 so bad ❤

1715873010404.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me: I want Pierre Gasly

My mom: We have Pierre Gasly at home

Pierre Gasly at home:

1715873206847.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's no easy way to say this, I'm sorry..

I had a sex dream about Martin Brundle last night

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There's no easy way to say this, I'm sorry..

I had a sex dream about Martin Brundle last night
Thanks for telling us all so there’s a chance it could happen to us too now the thoughts in my head ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.