Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wags and wannabees really are all the same, both physically and mentally. If I could figure out cloning I could make bank just making the same girl over and over again for these men :LOL:
We sometimes get casting sheets for models with physical descriptors and for a typical F1 WAG/wagabee it would be like

-5'3-5'6 because these short motorsport kings fear tall women (Not you Nicky)
-Hair is some shade of dark blonde to light brown
-10% body fat but must have at least a B cup. Implants acceptable.
-Must be ~exotic (Spanish and Portuguese preferred) but not TOO ethnic looking. A white girl with a tan.
-A robust portfolio of bikini pics so he can get to know her big heart
-Must be a dedicated student/working woman but also have the kind of job flexibility to spend 330 days out of 365 following drivers around.
-Must be between 19-25 because everyone knows women are hags after 30

Put that together and you'll have six of these dudes in your DMs by tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We sometimes get casting sheets for models with physical descriptors and for a typical F1 WAG it would be like

-Must be ~exotic (Spanish and Portuguese preferred) but not TOO ethnic looking. A white girl with a tan.
-Must be a dedicated student/working woman but also have the kind of flexibility to spend 330 days out of 365 following drivers around.

My delusional 5โ€™2, auburn haired, pale as a ghost, Irish American, 30 year old ass only meets the big boob and flexible job criteria and thinks I might still have a chance with one of these guys ๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe they should try breaking the mould a bit and trying something new (me ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ) and people will stop thinking every relationship theyโ€™re in is PR lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My delusional 5โ€™2, auburn haired, pale as a ghost, Irish American, 30 year old ass only meets the big boob and flexible job criteria and thinks I might still have a chance with one of these guys ๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe they should try breaking the mould a bit and trying something new (me ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ) and people will stop thinking every relationship theyโ€™re in is PR lol.
I have a resting witch face so I just know the gossip pages would have a field day with me!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I will sit and dream because I'm not even European OR Christian-
If that first one doesn't make them reject me, the second characteristic definitely will ๐Ÿ’€
I have exactly ZERO chances of landing any of them.

Tbh though, I would rather sit from afar and day-dream than actually be dating any of them- as soon as someone digs up an old picture of me with this godawful palm-tree style ponytail I had in the 3rd grade, I'm getting tf out of there.

The only good side to me, of being a wag is walking the paddock, and then getting to share updates & insider tea on Tattle (while I'm sitting in the Ferrari garage of course)

Reactions: 8
Tbh though, I would rather sit from afar and day-dream than actually be dating any of them- as soon as someone digs up an old picture of me with this godawful palm-tree style ponytail I had in the 3rd grade, I'm getting tf out of there.
There was a time when even driver(s) loved that. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ’€
1715801683906.png

• Haha
We sometimes get casting sheets for models with physical descriptors and for a typical F1 WAG/wagabee it would be like

-Must be a dedicated student/working woman but also have the kind of job flexibility to spend 330 days out of 365 following drivers around.

The accuracy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha

This was the best thing I've read all day ๐Ÿคฃ. Painfully accurate!

If you're open to adding F1 journo to your resume you could probably bang Fernando. He apparently has a kink for being interviewed by the reporter he's sleeping with at any given moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no kiki??? ๐Ÿ’€

1715806149076.png

istg if she leaves, as soon as magew becomes official, I'll laugh so hard I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maguiโ€™s latest follow - the Portuguese national football team. Chances we are back at square one in the her/Joao/Lando situation? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.