Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa has this wag thing down pretty solidly
holding his helmet so he can sign for the fans and just casually walking out of all the photos
I really like Melissa as being known for something else than "just" being model, she could be using her wag status for a lot of things, yet, she is very discreet and private.
I don't know how she was as a football wag, but now, she is very low key. (for real, not pretending like some other wags)

Reactions: 3
Tbh I'd go to Williams rather than Audi!
it would be hilarious if somehow Audi gets the new specs right and he passed them up
---
I really like Melissa as being known for something else than "just" being model, she could be using her wag status for a lot of things, yet, she is very discreet and private.
I don't know how she was as a football wag, but now, she is very low key. (for real, not pretending like some other wags)
personally I appreciate that both her, the dad, and Fernando have made a commitment to keep the kids out of it

Reactions: 6
it would be hilarious if somehow Audi gets the new specs right and he passed them up
I'd go purely because of James. And Alex. The team is changing and would be good for his (Carlos's) particular skillset re engineering knowledge etc.

Reactions: 2
One would think this is an ad for some p**n. On the other hand, why does a swimwear company think this is how to promote their stuff and inspire people to buy it?
(yes, it's exactly who you think it is)
1716482425342.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
FIIIIGGGGHHTTTTT!!!

And just as Lily confirms she's in Nice, Magui posts from Porto. Surely she's not headed home considering the amount of luggage she took not 3 days ago? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's nothing if not predictable 😂

Reactions: 1
FIIIIGGGGHHTTTTT!!!

And just as Lily confirms she's in Nice, Magui posts from Porto. Surely she's not headed home considering the amount of luggage she took not 3 days ago? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Either it’s an old photo or she has gone Porto > Spain > Porto. At this point I have no idea whether she will turn up or not 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.