Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a few VB to Haas alongside Bearman rumours too. Seems Kmag will lose his seat once again
---
Is the sauber an Audi engine by next year? I’m quite lost about who owns their chassis and all
No just the branding next year, the engine will come in with the new regs in 2026

Reactions: 2
So i’m assuming this will trigger a Bearman to Haas announcement pretty quickly. The question is who will be alongside Nico at Sauber and Ollie at Haas 👀

Reactions: 4
I think Zhou is out and he knew in China and that’s partly why he was so emotional at the end

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Egle needs to stock up on some neon green yarn
---
I think Zhou is out and he knew in China and that’s partly why he was so emotional at the end
At his fanmeeting he said something along the lines of "This definitely won't be my last Chinese GP' to the crowd. Now granted it could be waffling for fans but there are a few reasons I could see the team keeping him for another year.

1-The Chinese GP success this year bringing in more sponsors from that part of the world. Audi's largest market is China, keeping him to serve as an ambassador for them after 2025 has perks
2-He's much cheaper than Bottas
3-He's reliable. He might not have standout performances (granted the Sauber sucks) but he also isn't binning it. A safe quantity for the "gap year" before Audi takes over.

Of course none of this matters if Carlos takes the Audi seat. Then we'll see a massive reshuffle,

Reactions: 8
Hulk could not wait to get out of that Haas deal. I honestly think this was what was going to happen last year but Guenther cockblocked it.
I think that's the only reason they kept Zhou and he has known he's out. Greatful to have seen him race in China.
Kmag was done with Guenther out. he will be the o e to full time dad and join the Wec kiddos

Valtteri I don't think is done. He has so much to offer to any team with rookies
---
However this does suggest Carlos rejected audi

Last edited:
Hulk could not wait to get out of that Haas deal. I honestly think this was what was going to happen last year but Guenther cockblocked it.
I think that's the only reason they kept Zhou and he has known he's out. Greatful to have seen him race in China.
Kmag was done with Guenther out. he will be the o e to full time dad and join the Wec kiddos

Valtteri I don't think is done. He has so much to offer to any team with rookies
Could be a reason for Haas (might be the only one with a rookie next year) or maybe Williams since he should know James very well from the Merc days - but probably all down to how good he is to bring or keep sponsors on board

but honestly think he might be out - wonder if Carlos is gambling with the Audi deal and is hoping that Max moves to Merc so he could get the No 1 cockpit at RB? Even without Newey it should be pretty great car for 25

Could be a reason for Haas (might be the only one with a rookie next year) or maybe Williams since he should know James very well from the Merc days - but probably all down to how good he is to bring or keep sponsors on board

but honestly think he might be out - wonder if Carlos is gambling with the Audi deal and is hoping that Max moves to Merc so he could get the No 1 cockpit at RB? Even without Newey it should be pretty great car for 25
Was def gonna suggest Williams but would assume Alex out

Reactions: 2
I thought I've missed all the "fun"... but that post is still there. That guy cannot be ok in his head. 🤦‍♀️
---

Yeah, Lando is "just" a famous face they use basically. Wonder if he actually has any say in anything at all.
I missed it, and I’m too curious, does anyone have a screenshot? 😂

Reactions: 1
but could Carlos be out of any good team and be the one who suffers from this years silly season?
Who knows if he actually has something already secured, but it's not ready to be announced yet or he is just teasing everyone and be left without a (proper) seat at the end. It would probably be even better to go sabbatical for a year than struggle with some tit car.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.