Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Aston would make sense tbh. Back to working with Dan Fallows, close to home etc. And it’s not like Lawrence can’t afford him. But I truly don’t think he’s signed anything with anyone yet. Aston even denied they’d offered him anything
My Ferrari sources who usually have a good clue said they had no sense if hes coming there.

Reactions: 1
Newey watching his rocketship finish 5th in the championship after Lawrence Stroll sacks Fernando and employs Latifi in order to make Lance the 1st driver

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be gutted if he ends up with Aston. Stoll 26, Stroll 27....
Honestly it’d kind of be a waste of him. But money talks and no one has more of that than Lawrence. I guess Ferrari has the heritage factor at least
---
My Ferrari sources who usually have a good clue said they had no sense if hes coming there.
I’m not denying that, I fully don’t think anyones offered him anything at this stage

More drama for Redbull, Tobi Gruner is fairly reliable, i think?

---

Why isnt there an eyeroll emoji :ROFLMAO:
Oh Newey, we are desperately hiring

We are not working in auto industry but still

We need you 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Reactions: 2
Interesting, RB reportedly haven’t yet been informed of any decision by Newey.
Maybe these reports are an attempt to force Horner into letting him be more involved with the F1 team instead of hyper-car again

Interesting, RB reportedly haven’t yet been informed of any decision by Newey.
Maybe these reports are an attempt to force Horner into letting him be more involved with the F1 team instead of hyper-car again
Apparently official communication just hasn’t reached RB yet 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Didn't really expect to see Isa promoting Volvo, that's seriously random. But at least it's not Audi.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm
Ive heard from some trusted places (the same places that confirmed Lewis' move to me ahead of the official news) it could be Aston Martin rather than Ferrari
All that for Lance to finish P11 while Fernando wins a third WDC

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if Adrian does leave I wonder how long the gardening leave is. If I’m not mistaken, he’s under contract with RBR until the end of 2025. And my guess is that RBR are not gonna make it easy for him to leave that contract early.

Reactions: 5
Why does this feel like Newey wants something from RedBull so is putting these rumours out for some leverage 🤔

IMG_5206.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I did think that. Maybe trying to force them into giving him more control over car design again instead of the hypercar focus they have put on him recently?
It is quite a bold strategy to take it this far as a tactic to get something. He doesn't seem like the type really to play games. I hope he's really leaving them because he's had enough of Red Bull shenanigans and he either wants to sail off into the sunset or goes to work with Lewis or Fernando. Only options I will accept 🤣

It is quite a bold strategy to take it this far as a tactic to get something. He doesn't seem like the type really to play games. I hope he's really leaving them because he's had enough of Red Bull shenanigans and he either wants to sail off into the sunset or goes to work with Lewis or Fernando. Only options I will accept 🤣
I agree that at his age it’d be stupid to play these games. He has no need to. If Red Bull are dumb enough to not give him what he wants, he won’t be short of offers from people that will

Reactions: 1
I’m smelling the fingertips of Jos Verstappen on this, reminding everyone of what a tit Horner is.

While we await official confirmation, I’m going to imagine Newey at AM with Carlos in the 2nd seat beside Fernando, leading to an Aston 1-2 championship….

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.