Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big congrats to Heidi on her web series
I was impressed with both her acting given the crappy script and her appearance.

Heidi stop hiding! You did well!

Now is there trouble in paradise?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was impressed with both her acting given the crappy script and her appearance.

Sheโ€™s also finally posted about it!

Reactions: 3
Has he ever commented on anything on hers before? ๐Ÿ˜…
Nope, he didn't. But he's always at least liked the post. ๐Ÿ˜‚
(by always I mean, since they are together I guess, there were other drivers in her likes before that :sneaky:)

Reactions: 1
Yes, he will like the post. When he is with her he will like it fast. If he is not with her it will take a while.
---
Oh...is the MET gala next month? Maybe Daniel can take a plus 1 this time and brings Heidi?!

---
Ah the football player she cheated on Daniel with (according rumours /gossip last year) has liked Heidi post before Daniel๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
1) Carmen is everywhere and 2) Guess we have a confirmation Heidi will be in Miami
1713972493739.png

Reactions: 5

I just saw this!
finally we heard Heidi speaking and she looks nice

#justiceforheidi
---
Iโ€™m not looking forward to Miami itโ€™s just going to be on big influencer fest ๐Ÿ™„
Part of me can't wait for the fever dream it will be, I hope there will be something even better than fake marina and the mermaids
Part of me already knows that I will be fed up with whatever will be happening outside racing after one day ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy new thread! I got a job offer yesterday and have officially resigned my current teaching post (but will finish the semester).

I have never been less excited for a race as I am for Miami. Bets on how many NFL-esque promo pics weโ€™ll get this time ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok Heidi posted 6 hours ago. And her fanpage didn't reposted it. Fanpage is quiet....weird...

Ok Heidi posted 6 hours ago. And her fanpage didn't reposted it. Fanpage is quiet....weird...
yeah its amazing that now there is actually something to be a fan of heidi for, they are dead silent? this is when they should be their loudest surely?

Reactions: 3
Heidi's sister must be atbthe premiere
In her grandchildren village apartment
Oh sorry it's about to be miami race so Daniel is in New York I assume.

Oh god the second hand embarrassment Iโ€™m feeling right now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

---
Happy new thread! I got a job offer yesterday and have officially resigned my current teaching post (but will finish the semester).

I have never been less excited for a race as I am for Miami. Bets on how many NFL-esque promo pics weโ€™ll get this time ๐Ÿ™„
Congratulations โค

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh god the second hand embarrassment Iโ€™m feeling right now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

---
At least she is enjoying being in Alpine garage, not a lot of people can say it this season ๐Ÿ˜…

PS it is seriously :oops: :rolleyes: but we should get ready for more cringe around miami with everyone else I suppose. ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha