Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed it, and I’m too curious, does anyone have a screenshot? 😂
You can see it in this tweet, basically it was a video of him on a sim being "distracted" by this woman video.
---
And now posting a random pictures with this caption is quite crappy and hypocritical.
1714125534266.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who knows if he actually has something already secured, but it's not ready to be announced yet or he is just teasing everyone and be left without a (proper) seat at the end. It would probably be even better to go sabbatical for a year than struggle with some tit car.
wasn‘t there a RB rumor that he has a very high paying Audi offer they can’t or want to match?
Let’s say Lance stays on F1 he will def be in the AM, Merc seems to be Kimi if they can’t get Max, RB could be an option if Max moves to Merc

everything else at the moment would be mid to end field - even the move to Audi wouldn’t be a top team right away

Reactions: 1
Random.. But I want Zane Maloney on F1 next year too. This boy is 1st of F2 driver standings and as a Sauber reserve this year.

Reactions: 5
Seriously? Pretty egoist to think THIS should be a Friday mood boost, in fact this is just ick mood boost. :rolleyes:
1714126484833.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Random.. But I want Zane Maloney on F1 next year too. This boy is 1st of F2 driver standings and as a Sauber reserve this year.
Zane definitely isn’t a bad shout now they have a senior driver in Hulk (given they don’t sign Carlos)

Although I’d imagine Theo Pourchaire would be fuming if that did happen 😅

Reactions: 5
DR is in the UK.
Picture with Daniel on Heathrow.
Hopefully Blake too.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.