Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw someone on twitter say she went to the Kelly school of calling paps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Lando, you absolute head.

It really is Silly Seaaon.
Place your bets please for her first paddock walk ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he really has given in to what she wants (making her a WAG again), they either had the longest talking/FWB/“what are we” stage ever or she has met up with Joao at least once or twice while they have been “dating”

Once again I say these lot must have ZERO self respect 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is F1 wags acc posted this? 🤢

Can somebody confirmed me that Hamster said that "Lando and Magui isn't dating after Monaco tennis match" on his recent stream?

Reactions: 4
Still not Portugal!
nooooooo.
I have little time today to even check the comments there on ig, but I will just say this: f1official hasn't had carbecca content for surprisingly too long (since Monaco tennis?).does it mean they will now focus on Lando 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Can somebody confirmed me that Hamster said that "Lando and Magui isn't dating after Monaco tennis match" on his recent stream?
Sadly, no one here hates themselves enough has the patience to watch hamsters streams anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's literally turned around to make sure her face is in shot so there's no doubt.
IMG_4315.jpeg

LN: I don't want a girlfriend right now
MC: There's nothing between us, we have mutual friends ...

Me: So you're not boyfriend and girlfriend, but your 'mutual friends' are your vagina and his penis? No?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sadly, no one here hates themselves enough has the patience to watch hamsters streams anymore 🤣
Ah. Even Hello doing the hard work for us a solid 2 years has had enough
---
She's literally turned around to make sure her face is in shot so there's no doubt.
View attachment 2898628
LN: I don't want a girlfriend right now
MC: There's nothing between us, we have mutual friends ...

Me: So you're not boyfriend and girlfriend, but your 'mutual friends' are your vagina and his penis? No?
Just waiting for the next non race weekend Portuguese gossips in 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm actually quite confused about them talking about Belgium as there was a "different plane" going to Amsterdam at 10.00 from Vigo. And there wasn't any plane to Belgium at all.
(Or they just made it up to make it like a bigger deal if they are heading to his mother's native country, jesus.)
--
EDIT: Ok, I've just checked and that plane was DIVERTED to Antwerp, what?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Newey out of RB
Nico to Haas,
and Lando with Magui?

the paddock gossip is more interesting than the WDC itself. Sorry, Max.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning! I haven't woken up and immediately checked tattle in a long time. Good times!

I'm not super invested in Lando and his current lady drama but it all seems very bizarre. They don't seem to like each other very much but then again I suppose you don't have to if it's just a hook up.

As far as Nico signing with Audi- meh. I just don't like him very much or care about him as a driver. Maybe that's the Haas factor or because he looks likes the kind of guy who marries a woman because she's hot, cheats on her when she's pregnant because "he has needs", and then constantly makes comments about how long it's taking her to lose the baby weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.